PDA

View Full Version : October Meet

westborne
25-09-11, 09:17 AM
The next meet will be on Sunday the 2nd October at noon at the Ley Arms.

See you there

Chimeara
25-09-11, 09:50 AM
See you there Chris

Hopefully Eleanor would have stopped leaking coke and depositing lemon slices everywhere by then.

PS thanks for organising my meet, thats got me out of it for another year.

andy l
25-09-11, 10:17 AM
Chris, thanks for the reminder, see you all sunday, Andy ;)

langbond 15
25-09-11, 06:19 PM
Sorry all. other family commitments will stop nikki and i being there see you all soon , steve

westborne
26-09-11, 07:42 AM
Keep an eye open for the Special Event on the 6th November

Neil O
26-09-11, 09:19 AM
Keep an eye open for the Special Event on the 6th November

I can't wait to find out what it is......

The Great Redmondo
26-09-11, 12:57 PM
Sorry folks, won't be able to attend as we are doing the Loch Ness Marathon that day (en-route there as I type). Once the marathon is out of the I hope to meet up with you a little more.

langbond 15
26-09-11, 02:25 PM
im lost already :(

langbond 15
26-09-11, 02:32 PM
Sorry folks, won't be able to attend as we are doing the Loch Ness Marathon that day (en-route there as I type). Once the marathon is out of the I hope to meet up with you a little more.Good luck on the run paul must catch up soon . steve

Chimeara
26-09-11, 02:49 PM
Whats this special event. Im a very special person so need to know more, thought id say it before someone else did.

Neil O
26-09-11, 03:02 PM
Whats this special event. Im a very special person so need to know more, thought id say it before someone else did.

Special Needs.

garry
26-09-11, 05:04 PM
Di and myself will be there on Sunday so we look forward to seeing you all then.

Cheers
Garry

LAURIESPARKY
29-09-11, 08:33 AM
Hi Chris Chris and i will hope to see you on Sunday maybe with Cob ???

westborne
29-09-11, 04:08 PM
The forecast is good

Have met the new managers and they are reserving 8 spaces for us in the car park. (See email chain)
They atre having refurbishment done so have lost some spaces on a temporary basis.

Also want to discuss help at the Westpoint Show coming up cos Oakley is abandoning us again for sunnier parts.

westborne
02-10-11, 03:52 PM
Well what a turn out !

Good to see Lesley and Jerry, Chris and Laurie, Tom and Lesley, Ant, Stu Evans , Jeff from Honiton, Nikki and Steve, Steve and Diane, James, Maurice and Paula, Tim Woodman, Andy Loveday, Gary and Di, and Chris Headon - ( and I think I may have even spelt most of the names right!!)

The weather certainly brought the cars out - including Chris in the GT40

We approaced the record but fell short by two cars !!

The Ley Arms is in the middle of a revamp but they were kind enough to close off the car park for us to prevent random tin tops scraping our precious paintwork!

Good to see you all - though there were a couple of suspicious pink shirts but then it is the SW Club!!

westborne
02-10-11, 03:58 PM
And some more !!

tonym
02-10-11, 04:05 PM
Looks like a good day Chris. I keep meaning to get to your meets as it's one of the few I haven't been too. Busy with the build at the moment though.

Catch you soon,

andy l
02-10-11, 04:18 PM
Cracking day, good to see you all, hope you all had a good drive home, chris best wishes to Cath, see you friday afternoon to set up club stand, Andy :cool:

Chimeara
02-10-11, 04:28 PM
Good to see you all. Had a great drive back managing to annoy a Porsche gt3 rs driver. Lovely weather and great company. See you all at Exeter show in a few weeks where il have a fleet of cobras for sale.