PDA

View Full Version : Is It MEET day AT grasshopper?

dave.n
23-10-11, 09:29 AM
Is the meet today?
I got a pass to come along today :p Only for a few mins but I'll pop me head in and say high to me old friends.:D

dave.n
23-10-11, 10:10 AM
Is the meet today?
I got a pass to come along today :p Only for a few mins but I'll pop me head in and say high to me old friends.:D
Serious guy's
Is this meet day? YES OR NO
I'm not going if nobody gonna talk to me.
Lucy just mentioned that I'm too impatient and perhaps everyone is still in bed, eating breakfast, reading sunday papers, or any other normal thing rather than typing on a bloody kit car forum and being anti social.....................................browny points fading.......better just go out in the car.........see you at the meet.

I'll be there....................even if I'm Billy no mates..........

Purple AK
23-10-11, 10:28 AM
Hadn't even thought about it! I might just wander up in the tinny now you've mentioned it.

dave.n
23-10-11, 10:41 AM
Thanks Chris
Gonna try hard top M25/ A21 today see how it behaves.

Clarkson
23-10-11, 11:00 AM
Has the grasshopper meet died of death now?? The last few times I've been their, there was only 2/3 cars that have turned up.

plod
23-10-11, 11:03 AM
Has the grasshopper meet died of death now?? The last few times I've been their, there was only 2/3 cars that have turned up.

Is that because they knew you were coming? :)

shadow
23-10-11, 11:16 AM
I'm leaving now for it. See 2 or 3 of you there. :)

Purple AK
23-10-11, 11:26 AM
I'm leaving now for it. See 2 or 3 of you there. :)
Same here.

dave.n
24-10-11, 02:57 PM
Dave
The Grasshopper meet is always on, never died. I just wasn't sure which day as I haven't been for so long. About time we seen your car. Hope it's going ok, I got so many questions.

5 cobs and a couple of regulars without cars. I would say pretty dam good for an october meet. I havent been for a while due to work and family commitments, oh yes and the weather:(

Good to see everyone again.:lol: