PDA

View Full Version : Huge thanks to John Cooke

westborne
24-10-11, 09:13 AM
After we packed up our stand last night I wandered off and found John Cooke to thank him for allowing the CRC a free stand at the Westpoint Kit Car show for about 10 years.

He was very appreciative of the CRC support in the SW and will pass on our details to the team that he has "sold" the show to - (The people that organise Stonleigh I think ?)

Anyway many thanks to John for his support and any help with the begging letters to the new team will be much appreciated once I get details of who to contact.

Top man that John !!

andy l
24-10-11, 10:09 AM
After we packed up our stand last night I wandered off and found John Cooke to thank him for allowing the CRC a free stand at the Westpoint Kit Car show for about 10 years.

He was very appreciative of the CRC support in the SW and will pass on our details to the team that he has "sold" the show to - (The people that organise Stonleigh I think ?)

Anyway many thanks to John for his support and any help with the begging letters to the new team will be much appreciated once I get details of who to contact.

Top man that John !!

yes thank, you John ;)