PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4th December Meet

westborne
27-11-11, 07:49 AM
The SW group will have a "Christmas Lunch" at the Ley Arms on Sunday the 4th December
The pub has kindly offered us their function room and the Carvery will be on as well as their normal menu.
There should be between 30 and 40 people - so hopefully see you there about noon ?

andy l
27-11-11, 09:07 AM
Hi Chris
Thanks for the reminder, see you all next sunday, Andy :mrgreen:

tigergreen
03-12-11, 12:25 PM
Anyone going up from Plymouth who I could 'cadge' a lift with? (looks like my car may have a slow puncture)

Cheers,
Andy.

Chimeara
03-12-11, 05:26 PM
See you there mate. I owe you a beer. Thanks again for all the help this week.

andy l
03-12-11, 08:07 PM
Anyone going up from Plymouth who I could 'cadge' a lift with? (looks like my car may have a slow puncture)

Cheers,
Andy.

Hi Andy
if you need a lift give me a call about 1130am, will pick you up on the way through, ANDY

tigergreen
03-12-11, 08:54 PM
Cheers, Andy.
Will do.

Hi Andy
if you need a lift give me a call about 1130am, will pick you up on the way through, ANDY

Murray
07-12-11, 09:17 PM
Bit late in saying what a great time it was for our Christmas Lunch on Sunday. Good to meet all our friends again, with a lovely lunch.
The the photo show (good idea Chris) was an interesting distraction with some hilarious moments!
Thanks to Chris for his continuing chairmanship amidst some very trying times and to everyone in the SW region for their friendship and welcome to us relative newbies to the Cobra fold.
Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year to all.
Murray and Mary.