PDA

View Full Version : Electric Roller Shutter Garage Doors

JohnC
30-12-11, 03:56 PM
Hi all

I have access to very high quality electric roller shutter garage doors with remote control at 50% of the RRP, direct from the manufacturer. They are insulated and fully weather sealed, with very high quality electric motors and high security. They add opening width to a garage door as the frame can sit inside the opening, and they are available in various colours, can be fitted by myself in a few hours and only require a 13amp plug for the control box.

They keep garages far warmer and mean you can park right up to them without the usual sweep of an up and over door, they also save space inside the garage. I can have them made to any size by the manufacturer to order.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, I hope this is of use to some of you, I have fitted one to a board members extensive gagage so a testamonial way well be available.

Cheers

John

JamesP
30-04-12, 01:25 PM
My thanks to John & Rob for the supply and delivery of roller shutters for my garage. The order was delivered on time as promised and the items are of high quality.

I'd love to see how they do these in a couple of hours as took me a bit longer but if you can build a car then these are easy to sort out and Rob was on hand to fill in some gaps in the instructions.

Well recommended and cheaper than going to any online or local providers

James

Mark_S
09-05-12, 10:23 AM
JohnC, did pm you - any ideas on costs?

thanks,

Mark.

dobbo1969
09-05-12, 01:15 PM
JohnC, I have PM you was wondering costs for the doors?

Cheers

Steve

hifihedgehog
09-05-12, 04:36 PM
Same here- pm sent, my doors are turning into weetabix in the rain, need a new door!

Dave A

steve_h
13-05-12, 09:21 PM
hi pls pm with more details, bin thinking of this for a while

Steve

JohnC
13-05-12, 09:48 PM
Hi all,

Sorry, been away for a few days, I will come back to you asap, thanks for the patience.

Good to have some sun at last, and I have to say, RIP Mr Shelby

John

david hemmings
29-05-12, 09:53 PM
Hi all just to say if you go onto countrywide garage doors web site they do gliderol roller doors, any colour and any size you want insulated or not electric or manual , im nothing to do with the company. But have bought 8 double doors from them with quick delivery and a really good price .

JohnC
27-08-12, 09:22 PM
Thanks David,

I am happy to beat any quote for members on both price and quality, jus drop me a PM

cheers

John

Highlander
05-09-12, 12:49 PM
Hi John,

I see that your email limit has been reached and you are no longer receiving emails! you need to clear/delete some of your messages to receive any new ones..........probably why you have not answered the two now sent?;)

Cheers
Paul.

JohnC
05-09-12, 05:36 PM
Yes I had a message t8day saying it was full, now all clear again!

John

bagofjuice
01-12-12, 07:57 AM
Hi john, I emailed you the dimensions a few days ago, not sure if you're getting my emails?

grifferscott
09-11-14, 01:23 PM
are you still doing these?

AKCobra
21-11-14, 04:53 PM
Hi John,

Id like a quote please.

Thanks,

Alan.