PDA

View Full Version : Pencoed Show.

bitsilly
07-01-12, 09:58 AM
Yet again I hope to make this show, but as per my post under general, it seems you need public Liability Insurance!

It's the 13th May.

Free entry if asked before April 1.

Contact Ian Thomas 01443 406333 between 6pm and 8pm

South Wales Classic Car Club (http://www.swccc.net/)

kdavies3
07-01-12, 04:50 PM
Hi Ed, I go every year and I've never bothered with any special insurance for that or any other show.

Just keep the little cherubs off the hot pipes, or at least warn them that's all I do.

I had the entry form through today too.

Question is will I have the Contemporary ready for it? I do hope so.

Johnboy
10-01-12, 10:08 PM
Hi Kev, Have also got Pencoed entry form through. Plus form for tredegar house in Sept, will you be going to that one?

kdavies3
11-01-12, 09:44 AM
Hi John what's the date for Tredegar this year?
I probably have a form for it somewhere.
Sandra and I are doing the Goodwood Revival September this year for the first time, so it may clash?

Johnboy
11-01-12, 11:42 AM
Kev, Sunday 16th Sept.

kdavies3
11-01-12, 01:38 PM
Yup! as I suspected, that's a clash with the Revival so I won't make Tredegar this year.

Lloyd Barnes
13-01-12, 08:32 AM
I might wander down to this one... its a nice run through the hills and I'm having cobra withdrawal symptoms!!

kdavies3
13-01-12, 09:16 AM
We'll make you more than welcome Lloyd. :D

Purple AK
18-01-12, 06:24 PM
Yet again I hope to make this show, but as per my post under general, it seems you need public Liability Insurance!

It's the 13th May.

Free entry if asked before April 1.

Contact Ian Thomas 01443 406333 between 6pm and 8pm

South Wales Classic Car Club (http://www.swccc.net/)Any claims resulting from third party injuries relating to cars is/should be covered by your own insurance. The Club insurance covers you for claims resulting from injuries/damage caused by gazebos/flags etc (provided we have been informed that the club is represented at a show)(which you have) I'm guessing the organisers are covering themselves against the people who drag a merlin engine in on a trailer and proceed to fire it up and the like.