PDA

View Full Version : Regional rep role

steveym
31-01-12, 09:43 AM
Hi all,
Quick FYI - I am going to let someone else try the rep role for the region.

I think the region needs someone with more time and enthusiasm to try to get the numbers back up in the area. My job has changed and now I am struggling to even make the normal monthly meets let alone organise additional events or extra activities on the meet days.

I am sure that someone will come in with some new ideas and soon get the meeting numbers back up to where they were a few years ago.

Thanks again for all your support :-)

dave.n
31-01-12, 01:11 PM
Hi Steve
Sorry to hear your hanging up the SE rep driving gloves. I thank you for taking the Helm from me and hope the pressures of work allow you to get to the meets once in a while. I'm sure there must be someone out there that can do the job for a while, even if temporary.

How about it folks?????

This must have been the biggest and busiest region in the country at one time. Most of the cobras are still about, but I must admit weather on club meet days has been a big influence on members attendance (and I can't blame them, the Grasshopper is a cold place when it's snowing).

NEW BLOOD NEEDED............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Steve
Many, many thanks

Maybe a return of BILLY ?????

steveym
24-02-12, 05:35 PM
Please be aware that I am happy to continue working as the Rep until an enthusiastic replacement appears :-)

Purple AK
24-02-12, 05:52 PM
Please be aware that I am happy to continue working as the Rep until an enthusiastic replacement appears :-)
Thanks Steve, Its appreciated :cool: