PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet for April.

Murray
04-03-12, 08:22 PM
Hello everyone, nice to see you all today at the Lyneham Arms, real good natter. Hope you all had a safe journey home.

The Green Room at the Betty Cottles Inn has been booked for the 1st of April. 12:00 onwards.

Post code EX20 4LR. Web site Betty Cottles Inn, Okehampton, Devon | Hotel | Camping | B&B | Bunk House (http://www.bettycottles.co.uk)

I have arranged with him up above to have good weather just like last year!!:D:D:D

westborne
06-03-12, 08:01 AM
Thanks Murray - Catch up soon

Murray
29-03-12, 06:02 PM
Just a reminder for the next meet on the 1st, Betty Cottles Inn, Okehampton. Betty Cottles Inn, Okehampton, Devon | Hotel | Camping | B&B | Bunk House (http://www.bettycottles.co.uk/)
It's going to be DRY but cooler, perfect Cobra weather. Look forwards to seeing you all.

langbond 15
29-03-12, 09:52 PM
We wil be there looking forward to a good run out .steve and nikki

westborne
30-03-12, 02:42 AM
Have a nice day!

I'm going to a street race in Northam WA

garry
31-03-12, 04:12 PM
Hi All,

Diane and I wont be able to make it tomorrow, due to family commitments. Hope you all have a good time and we hope to catch you on the next one.

Garry

sheppie
31-03-12, 04:35 PM
Hi all. Sorry but Lesley and I will be unable to make it tomorrow. Hope to see you all at the next one. Have fun.
regards. Jerry.

langbond 15
01-04-12, 05:53 PM
Big thank you to murray and mary and of course holly
for a great meet , good to see the sun great company as always,
see you all soon.
steve and nikki.

Murray
01-04-12, 06:00 PM
Thanks for that Steve and Nikki, lovely to see everyone again, wasn't it a good day! Hope everyone had a good, safe trip home.

timw
02-04-12, 12:03 AM
Thanks for sorting today Murray, including the weather. Do you have some sort of trade secret for arranging sunshine possibly involving chicken sacrifice or similar? I feel we ought to know. Great trip back across the Moor -few cars and even fewer animals.

Thanks

Tim

Miket
02-04-12, 08:45 AM
Sorry couldn't make it this time, where's the pictures ;) :D

Murray
06-04-12, 09:49 AM
You know Mike, I don't think anyone brought a camera! Didn't see any being taken either. I thought about it as we pulled into Betty Cottles!! Doh!
Tim, no special hot line, just lucky I guess!! Being a really good boy helps! LOL

Miket
06-04-12, 09:53 AM
You know Mike, I don't think anyone brought a camera! Didn't see any being taken either. I thought about it as we pulled into Betty Cottles!! Doh!
Tim, no special hot line, just lucky I guess!! Being a really good boy helps! LOL

No excuse Murray, with all these new fan dangled phones who needs a separate camera ;) :D

Murray
06-04-12, 09:59 AM
DOH !! twice. Forgot all about my phone!! Never mind, I shall bring out my video equipment next time if it's nice!!

westborne
07-04-12, 12:16 AM
Can't leave you lot alone for 5 minutes before you start bickering!! (seriously thanks Murray for organising)

Am doing an article on the Northam 50 - a street race with MG's TR5's and specials etc including an autokhana- Very laid back - no over the top elfandsafety great access to the cars and the chatty drivers - but not a Cobra in sight!!