PDA

View Full Version : Crendon For Sale

Ian 46
20-03-12, 09:32 AM
I've spotted this advert on Total Headturners this morning.

Just wondering who was the owner and whether they and the car are known on here.

Ian

Total Headturners - Cars For Sale - AC COBRA 427 CRENDON (http://www.totalheadturners.com/carforsale/384-AC%20COBRA%20427%20CRENDON.html)

KevinW
20-03-12, 01:29 PM
wasnt that one offered for sale by THTs a while back?

Ian 46
20-03-12, 03:21 PM
Hi Kevin,

I've no idea I don't look at the THT site that often, but there is also a second Crendon lower down the same page.

Ian

Lloyd Barnes
20-03-12, 04:56 PM
Hows yours coming on Ian?

wilf
20-03-12, 05:32 PM
I must be fated - soon as I think it is about time to advertise the wilfCrendon, about a dozen of these "rare and hardly ever advertised" cars crop up!

Clarkson
20-03-12, 09:36 PM
Nice car, but me thinks it's £10k over priced or are you just paying for the crendon name.....

dolphinboy400
21-03-12, 12:25 AM
it's actually listed as a credon ..... has someone been copying John's cars ;)

Neil O
21-03-12, 10:36 AM
Nice car, but me thinks it's £10k over priced or are you just paying for the crendon name.....
It's dealer priced so a little high, but not 10k too high in my opinion.
This one is one of the AK bodied cars which are not as nice as the current ones (IMHO)
Certainly looks like a car that has been well looked after and worth a look.
Of course it will handle like all the Crendons do. If you have never driven one you can't possibly account for the value placed on this.

dingocooke
21-03-12, 03:52 PM
Yes it was on Total Head a while back, and PH; its been for sale at least twice in the last 3 years AFAIK.
Not sure about the value, the later Crendon bodies sell quicker and at a premium to the AK bodied ones; but build quality is everything with any of these cars, Crendon Ak or whatever.

Wilf, your car (in my humble) is in a different market to this one; so not a competitor, more a 'look what you can get from Wilf for just a few more quid' kind of deal??

Think positive young man....

Warren
23-03-12, 06:33 PM
Quite like this and don't think it's that over priced, then I read the real steel bit and it put me off. Just goes to show, once bitten forever soured.

Wrong customer service on the wrong day and it stays in your mind.

W

dingocooke
23-03-12, 06:49 PM
Quite like this and don't think it's that over priced, then I read the real steel bit and it put me off. Just goes to show, once bitten forever soured.

Wrong customer service on the wrong day and it stays in your mind.

W

Occasional shoddy telephone manner or not, Ive never heard anyone criticise their machining or building services, and their stock is pretty impressive; I know what you mean about leaving a bad taste, but it shouldn't put you off buying a car built with their goods!!!!!! Its not like they're selling it!!!!! :-)

Warren
23-03-12, 08:59 PM
and harrummph, lol. Like I said, it's a daft thing the way things stick in your mind.. I just call it as I see it, take it as read cos I don't really give a stuff. When peeps come into my business we treat them all the same, like em or not they are customers, even if you have to open the door and put the fan on when they leave.

W:-)