PDA

View Full Version : Any soft top bits. Roof bars, frame etc. Not the hood.

Dixie
24-04-12, 08:06 PM
Has anyone got any soft top bits and bobs? I am after the roof bars and frame. For a Dax would be good, but I can probably modify any bits.

Don't want the soft top because my trimmer is going to make one to "Fit" my car.

Thanks Mark

Purple AK
24-04-12, 08:29 PM
Hi Mark.
Talk to Pete Jones. You could collect from Stoneleigh :wink:

slogger
24-04-12, 08:44 PM
Has anyone got any soft top bits and bobs? I am after the roof bars and frame. For a Dax would be good, but I can probably modify any bits.

Don't want the soft top because my trimmer is going to make one to "Fit" my car.

Thanks Mark

What about making your own frame? What about the front hood sections that fit on top of the screen?

Dixie
24-04-12, 08:59 PM
Hi Mark.

Hi Chris.

Not going to Stoneleigh, got a wedding!!!!!!!!

Do you know what bits he has got?

Ta M

Dixie
24-04-12, 09:01 PM
What about making your own frame? What about the front hood sections that fit on top of the screen?

Probably could make the frame, but to be honest, can't be arsed!!!!!

Dixie
24-04-12, 09:08 PM
Hi Mark.

Hi Chris.

Tried to look for Pete in the members tab, no luck. Does he have a forum name?

Ta M

pete the b
24-04-12, 09:47 PM
It's Pete the B. And, yes, in my mass clearout I have a hood frame and hood bows powdercoated black which could be available. PM me if interested. Regards, Pete.

Dixie
24-04-12, 10:04 PM
It's Pete the B. And, yes, in my mass clearout I have a hood frame and hood bows powdercoated black which could be available. PM me if interested. Regards, Pete.

Definately interested, you have a PM.

Can't pick up at stoneliegh, but I travel all over the England and have several sites at work at, so pick up wont be an issue.

Thanks Mark

Dixie
25-04-12, 08:01 PM
Definately interested, you have a PM.

Can't pick up at stoneliegh, but I travel all over the England and have several sites at work at, so pick up wont be an issue.

Thanks Mark

Pete.

Robin has kindly offered to pick up the hood stuff while at Stoneleigh if that is possible?

ta M

Dixie
29-04-12, 07:10 PM
Pete.

Robin has kindly offered to pick up the hood stuff while at Stoneleigh if that is possible?

ta M

Pete, Will have your hood bows and frame please. Sent you another PM.

Thanks Mark