PDA

View Full Version : BBC Radio Devon Motor Rally on Plymouth Hoe

Murray
16-05-12, 04:51 PM
As the title suggests, this is a motor rally on the Hoe supporting Children in Need.
The main instigator is the presenter of the "Interactive Lunch", David Fitzgerald who owns a Cobra.
It is on June 17th, not to be confused with the one in August organized by Route 38.
it's a fiver minimum contribution and we arrive from 11:00 onwards, show starts at 12:00.
I do have some entrance forms if anyone is interested, they have to be in by the 1st of June.
Please let me know if you have already entered or if you want a form, I reckon I could email them but not promising!!

Murray
18-05-12, 09:16 AM
Anyone? It's bound to be sunny!!

westborne
18-05-12, 04:18 PM
Sorry Murray - I'm away that weekM

stu e
05-06-12, 08:49 PM
Anyone going to this? My car will probably still be in lots of bits, but if anyone else will be there, I'll pop down for a chat and catch up.

Murray
05-06-12, 09:11 PM
Um !! yes Stu, I believe there will be at least a couple (mine and Fitz's) or more there. More than happy to have a natter.

stu e
05-06-12, 09:17 PM
Hi Murray
If the weather is OK, I will come down. It's a good cause and deserves all the support it can get. As I said my car will still be in bits, but I hope others will support this event.
Stu

tigergreen
06-06-12, 07:35 AM
Hi Murray
If the weather is OK, I will come down. It's a good cause and deserves all the support it can get. As I said my car will still be in bits, but I hope others will support this event.
Stu

Stu, why is your car in bits?
I'll pop up to the Hoe to have a nosey - 'though not in the Cobra I hasten to add! (the build has somewhat stalled over the last 6 months due to having to have operations on each of my hands.)
Andy.

stu e
06-06-12, 09:59 AM
Hi Andy
Sorry to hear you've had a few probrems.
I started by sorting out my pilgrim baffles and just carried on taking more bits off. Am trying to clean bits up, but with the weather, am lacking enthusiasm. Still if the sun comes out i may get a move on.
Stu

Murray
06-06-12, 04:51 PM
Look forward to seeing you both. Pray for good weather, I'm fed up with all this rain now!

stu e
16-06-12, 07:47 PM
Andy, I can't reply to your PM, I just get a message saying your inbox is full.
Will see you at 12ish, can you PM me your address again.
Stu

tigergreen
17-06-12, 08:58 AM
Sorry, Stu,
Have duly deleted some messages and have pm'd you my addy and directions etc.

Regards,
Andy.

Andy, I can't reply to your PM, I just get a message saying your inbox is full.
Will see you at 12ish, can you PM me your address again.
Stu