PDA

View Full Version : Our Next Gathering etc

westborne
26-05-12, 01:56 PM
The next gathering will be next Sunday the 3rd June at the New Inn Coleford - EX17 5BZ

Thanks to Laurie for finding it - We have been down for Sunday lunch and although not a carvery its good quality and the Landlord (George) is very welcoming and will put aside an area for us either inside or outside.

So I would suggest aiming at noon and how about those from the East meeting at Exeter Services at say 11.30 for a mini convoy? Remember its Jubilee weekend so it could be busy

How Many coming? - I am gonna tell George between 15 and 20 people you could just drop me a text saying yay or nay

I would love to update the programme - I have started to receive entry tickets but not sure who is going to which - the Pentillie stand is now full with the following

Stu,BarrieP,Murray,TimW,Maurice,SteveL,ChrisC,Stev eB,AndyL,TomP,RoyT,NeilO

Now if anybody else wishes to come I can get another stand for 6 cars - but you have to let me know this week!!!!!

Please come and support the New Inn

Murray
26-05-12, 09:00 PM
Yay !! :) :) :)

langbond 15
26-05-12, 09:42 PM
Yay !! AS WELL

westborne
02-06-12, 11:14 AM
Its OK it has promised not to rain from 9.30 on Sunday - see you there or at Granada first at 11.30

(Even if its raining slightly its a good excuse to test out those le Mans Hoods)
Plus the fact you all owe me money!! - Subtle I aint!

Chimeara
02-06-12, 05:53 PM
I shall be there weather permiting hopefully the T350 will be warmly accepted amongst the cobra owners, It is a kit car after all.

westborne
03-06-12, 07:22 AM
Waddya mean "Weather permitting" ?

Its a Hard top Rodney!!