PDA

View Full Version : Wheels of Wadebridge

westborne
12-07-12, 01:41 PM
The wheels event is on (as far as I know it aint flooded yet) at the Cornwall showground this Sunday the 15th

I think we have 8 or 9 cars going - (minus 1 as TW car is stuck in France) - it starts at 10 so see you there or at layby near Launceston or at Exeter services - see my earlier emails

I could do with some additional boot space for Club stuff so please give me a call

Remember this is where we won "best stand" prize a couple of years ago so we have a reputation to maintain

Forecast for Sunday looks good but keep eye open for emails on Saturday if its cancelled at the last minute

I have a back up plan!!

Murray
12-07-12, 03:45 PM
Would that be a cunning back up plan?

westborne
12-07-12, 09:09 PM
Of Course - it involves a coloured spherical thing

Murray
15-07-12, 07:12 PM
233882338923390Just a couple of shots of the Wadebridge Wheels event, lovely day, lovely people.

Only just made it home though, with the alternator packing up, hard to drive with the power steering going off.!! A tad over 5 volts showing from the battery when measured at home. Still a cracking good day with the weather being really kind to us too.

david hemmings
15-07-12, 08:31 PM
Thanks to all the members i met today and quizzed to length about things, already been out looking at my doors :-)

westborne
16-07-12, 07:57 AM
Yup it was a good gathering after a cold and wet start from Exeter
Thanks to all for the craic and welcome David H to the madhouse that is Cobra Construction
it was fun to give Barrie's car a thrash - you have more hp under that bonnet I'm sure - nice car Barrie !!

It was only the second outing for the SW shelter and it was great - I will seek out a wall as we have a few bob in the kitty.

Good event well attended - of course the Cornish sunshile helped -

andy l
16-07-12, 06:03 PM
Hi All
Good to see everybody sunday and catchup, glad you made it home murry, best of luck with your build david, see you all soon, Andy ;)