PDA

View Full Version : Euro 427 For Sale

Snowman
21-07-12, 04:47 PM
Hi Guys, due to unforeseen circumstances the time has come to sell my Euro 427. It's only been a big toe in the water of Cobra ownership and i will be back...

Currently advertised on Pistonheads, but if any Cobra forum members are looking for a nice Rover powered Cobra replica i'm sure we can sort a deal.

Kit Cars : AC COBRA Euro 427 Replica (Fiero Factory Ltd) 3.5 V8 (Typhoon Cams) (http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/4084462.htm)

I have many more high res photo's, if there's any specific thing i've missed out or you need to know, just ask.

Cheers
Waz

Snowman
01-09-12, 04:28 PM
Guys...

Am i being too ambitious with my asking price??? I'm open to offers but following the £10k that someone offered me today at Donington i feel a little disheartened.

My wife has just gone through spinal surgery and having the Cobra is a huge luxury that we really need to be pragmatic about.

Cheers
W

labeline
01-09-12, 04:37 PM
Snowman

Prices for Cobra's are so subjective. Jaguar based cars fetch more than Sierra based cars, American engines tend to get more than Rover engined cars. If you look around at similar cars you will see a huge range in prices. I was thinking of selling my Jag based Cobretti with a Chevy V8 and would want between £12 and £14k. I have seen them for more and I have seen them for less. I suppose the truth of the matter is that you can always lower the price, you can't raise it. If you don't get any interest at £14k then ask less. It depends how quickly you want to sell it.

Paul

dolphinboy400
02-09-12, 07:19 AM
I think it's about the right price IMO. People can allways offer you less ;) If you are not in a rush to sell you might be better putting it up for sale end of spring/beginning of summer. Mine sold for a bit less than yours and it needed paint and wet gear, so who knows. As Paul said above if you need it to go you will need to lower the price.

Snowman
02-09-12, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Looks like i'll review the asking price after a bit of web searching tonight.

Cheers
W

Snowman
08-09-12, 06:32 PM
Sold now guys...

Thanks for the ride... see you all soon...

labeline
08-09-12, 06:43 PM
Snowman

Did you get what you wanted?

Snowman
09-09-12, 04:14 PM
Yeah, i think i got a reasonable figure in the end. The new owner was very pleased, loved the sound and when out on the test drive i showed just how much respect you need to have with one of these beasts... bit of sideways action..! grins....!

Cheers

labeline
09-09-12, 04:34 PM
Well done. Good luck with your new venture.