PDA

View Full Version : Marque in the Park - Alice Park, Bath - Sunday 2nd September 2012

cobrap
29-08-12, 12:03 AM
For your information, I received the following the other day. I plan to attend as it's just down the road from me and is in support of a good cause.....

I'll try and post the application form separately.....

Alice Park Classic Car Show – Marque In The Park!

We are delighted to host our second Marque In The Park on Sunday 2nd September, and we would love you to be part of it.

This very informal, casual show invites the best of the locally held cars to be proudly displayed in our 8-acre park on Sunday 2nd September.

Please arrive between 10-10.30am for an 11am start. The idea is to 'bring a bucket' with you, and this will be used for donations from the public. This money will go towards an excellent cause, the 'Help For Heroes' charity.

As last year, we will have everyone on the grass in a 'u' formation, although the level of interest this year is such that we are expecting at least another 20 cars!

We want to try and organise an 'exit' at 3.30pm, so a nice parade of all cars leaving would be brilliant.

We hope to see you there – please let us know if you can attend, and if you can get the forms back to us / the requested information, then we can use that to create a small program.

Finally, please tell your friends and colleagues and especially those of you lucky enough to own such beautiful cars – we want to get around 60 this year, so please help!

We hope to see you there – any questions, queries or issues please email me tony@alicepark.co.uk (tony@alicepark.co.uk)

Thank you in advance, and here's to another great day!

Kindest regards

Tony / Russ

cobrap
29-08-12, 12:12 AM
Here's the entry form...

Hope it's usable - It's all I've got. Otherwise E-Mail Tony Hickman.
Cheers.

cobrap
31-08-12, 10:58 PM
Anyone fancy keeping me company on Sunday...?

westborne
01-09-12, 08:55 AM
Hi Robin - hoping to go to the Thornfalcon Classic at Taunton - so wont be at Bath - mind you the forecast aint that bright!!

Paul B
01-09-12, 07:08 PM
Hi Robin

Fran and I will be there but still hoping for a dry day similar to today.......pleeeeeeeease !

Paul

cobrap
01-09-12, 11:46 PM
Hi Robin

Fran and I will be there but still hoping for a dry day similar to today.......pleeeeeeeease !

Paul

Sorry, only just seen your note. Looking forward to catching up with you guys.
'Fraid I didn't organise this event so can't guarantee weather...LOL!!!
Ciao.

cobrap
02-09-12, 11:21 PM
Well, what a lovely day!

Yes we had some drizzle et al, but all told Paul & I had a lovely relaxed day in motoring heaven and our good ladies joined us as well for a chin-wag during the day. There were some very special cars to behold. For me, the star of the show was the Aston Martin DB6 Superleggera - simply stunning.

Here are a few select shots...

cobrap
02-09-12, 11:26 PM
...And a couple more...
Which would you rather have...?

cobrap
02-09-12, 11:28 PM
Well, what a lovely day!

Yes we had some drizzle et al, but all told Paul & I had a lovely relaxed day in motoring heaven and our good ladies joined us as well for a chin-wag during the day. There were some very special cars to behold. For me, the star of the show was the Aston Martin DB6 Superleggera - simply stunning.

Here are a few select shots...

Meant to say, last one was just to keep Malcolm C happy ;):D