PDA

View Full Version : Coast to coast

westborne
08-09-12, 12:51 PM
There is a Coast to Coast run on Sunday the 23rd September which a few of us are going to support - weather permitting

The event is from Falmouth to Padstow, leaving Falmouth at 11AM. Be there by 10.30
The cost is £3/ car and we are also asking participants too try and get £10 sponsorship (or better) our target is to raise £1300
we have an events page on Facebook.
COAST TO COAST 4 THE AIR AMBULANCE, where you can register and down load flyers & a window poster to write your sponsors name
on and display it in your car window. or you can go to the link on the Air Ambulance facebook page.
If you dont have Facebook you can just turn up on the day. We ask you to be there by 10-30 at the latest.
We hope you can join us for this fun & worthwhile trip.

I think Oakers,Bassets,Pipkins, and Cluetts are gonna try and support

Drop me a note if you are up for it

bloke from stoke
08-09-12, 08:54 PM
Hi Chris, it just so happens that I am in Padstow on that very day, so hope to see you there.

Kind regards, Lester

westborne
09-09-12, 08:14 AM
Excellent - hope to catch up

westborne
24-09-12, 07:59 AM
Well apologies - I didn't make it - the weather was that bad after a glorious day in Fowey on Saturday - we made a dash for home with the hood up - accross Bodmin Moor it really got nasty and Kath and I were hanging onto the hood frame just in case - but we got home pretty dry and Maisie didn't miss a beat. But I must get better sidescreens - I have the AK kit so will get on with them!!