PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Lunch at The New Inn

Murray
07-10-12, 08:50 PM
Nice turnout this afternoon, sorry I didn't get Tim's Cobra but he arrived a bit later!! As usual :)
Lovely to see everyone again, and once again thanks to our surprise party members for coming and I hope I didn't bore everyone with the laptop photo's.

Neil O
08-10-12, 04:08 AM
It didn't snow then? ;)

westborne
08-10-12, 08:11 AM
NO Neil - it was a good turn out - 8 cars including Tim - we waited for you but lost the will. Christmas lunch Venue sorted - watch this space

Neil O
08-10-12, 04:26 PM
I went to the Somerset meet at the Skylark in Chelston.

The new Chairman took me there in his car.
I think the whole of Wellington thought they were under mortar attack! :o

Chimeara
08-10-12, 06:04 PM
Hey, pardon I still can't bloody hear now. Will never forget the look on the faces of the Wellington rambling society as the exhausts exploded past them.

Glad both meets went well. Hope you have finished picking the stones out of your teeth Neil, guess its payback for making me grease your rear end.

Purple AK
08-10-12, 06:23 PM
Hey, pardon I still can't bloody hear now. Will never forget the look on the faces of the Wellington rambling society as the exhausts exploded past them.

Glad both meets went well. Hope you have finished picking the stones out of your teeth Neil, guess its payback for making me grease your rear end.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Toooooooooooooooooooooooo much information in that post young man! We all know Oakers squeaks as he walks! But the cure............ Nah!