PDA

View Full Version : Subscribing to Replica Club

sgoose
10-10-12, 01:20 PM
Hi all,
Is there still a subscription option to the UK Cobra Replica Club with magazine, meets etc etc? If yes, who do I contact?

I was a member in the mid to late '90s but for one reason or another I drifted away, but would like to rejoin.
If it makes a difference I reside in Melton Mowbray, East Mids.

Thanks

Kev Spruce
DAX Tojeiro, 350 Chev etc etc.

britbits
10-10-12, 04:56 PM
Hi, I think Marion Jones is the person to contact regarding membership, ph 01329312011. regards Dave B

TINKA
10-10-12, 05:00 PM
Hi Kev and welcome there is no longer a link from the forum as far as I know. Also there is no longer a rep for the East midlands area although there is a provisional calendar for this year. Be good to meet you at one of them. Have a look here.

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/midlands/44340-east-midlands-calendar-2012-a.html

TINKA
10-10-12, 05:02 PM
Hi, I think Marion Jones is the person to contact regarding membership, ph 01329312011. regards Dave B

Don't call her at the moment as she has just had a big opp and so has Peter her husband. If you can be patient for a bit.

sgoose
10-10-12, 06:11 PM
Don't call her at the moment as she has just had a big opp and so has Peter her husband. If you can be patient for a bit.

Thanks Dave B and Martin. No worries, totally understand, will leave it for a while.

Have checked the calendar of events, thanks Martin. Will attempt to get along to one of them.

Car has only recently passed IVA and currently going through DVLA process so all shiny and new :D:D.

Thanks guys.
Kev

Purple AK
10-10-12, 06:31 PM
Kev. If you PM me an email address I'll send you a membership form which you can fill in and send to Marion. She is just about up and running again now after her op, and Peter came out of hospital on monday.

steve_h
10-10-12, 09:32 PM
Chris
thanks for the update on Pete and Marion I wish them both a speedy recovery

Steve