PDA

View Full Version : Jag Axles, front and rear

robert
09-12-12, 10:36 PM
for a GD, what have you got?

I know Pete has some but he is blooming miles from me!!

kdavies3
10-12-12, 07:43 AM
Building again then Rob? :D

robert
10-12-12, 07:53 AM
Yep, just couldn't help myself ;)

keane
10-12-12, 12:45 PM
Rob, I go up and see my ma every few months, will be going up to Huddersfield from Poole in the New Year, if I can help pick something up give me a shout, general route is A31, M27, M3, A34/43, M1 to yorkshire and back. Dave

Roger Shackleton
10-12-12, 03:05 PM
Have you tried John at Simply Performance. He's in Beare Green Surrey,bit of a treck mind. I got mine from John £500.00

big red cob
30-12-12, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=robert;450839]for a GD, what have you got?

i have two jag axles a x300 with vented out board discs £200 or an s type/xj axle with in board discs £150 or do a deal on both so you can have vented out board discs on older stile diff and a good working hand brake. i also have a front axle some where in the garage. could also deliver for a small fee
steve

braincol
06-02-13, 09:38 PM
Robert, I missed this earlier, but if you're still looking: I bought a Jag XJS 5.3 (H reg - circa 1989 ?) front and rear suspension and axles from Potteries Jaguar Spares in Burslem, Stoke on Trent last October. I also managed to obtain the V5 for the vehicle which is now registered (and SORNed) in my name. The diff is the usual Salisbury PowrLok unit with a 2.88 ratio. I have taken the diff to Russell in Redditch for full refurbishment, though in truth, I think it was in fine condition anyway. At some stage, I will have the suspensions and axles, though possibly with a fully refurbished 3.07 PL diff, for sale, preferably after I pass IVA and DVLA Registration. At current rate of progress, it could be mid-summer ! The XJS had only done 67,000 miles, supported by all the MoTs. If you are still in the market for these items in a month or three, let me know. Otherwise, contact above scrapyard, sorry, used Jaguar Spares as above. I've got their number somewhere and found them quite helpful.

Regards,

Brian Evans.