PDA

View Full Version : best country Inn. Pub. Hotel

donp
01-03-13, 05:22 PM
Folks,,

lets all have a think... yorkshire,, cumbria,, wheres the best pub, inn or hotel to drive to,, sit outside in the sun,, and admire your car, and the comments of people walking past ??

Don..

Lloyd Barnes
01-03-13, 06:15 PM
Planning a road trip?

Couple spring to mind. Red Lion is good in Grasmere. Lots of people, outside seating and parking, Swan in Newby Bridge, you can stick your car right near the bridge, loads of seating by the river.

donp
02-03-13, 11:04 AM
hi

yep. a couple of trips away when i get home from afghanistan,
yhanks dor the info. both paces look great,, w have booked 3 nights in yourk and 3 nights in cumbria,, so hopefully early june will be dty and sunny lol

Don..

digger782
03-03-13, 11:54 AM
Hi I have stayed at this place very very nice food and nice rooms The Horseshoe Inn Levisham | Set in the peace and tranquility of the North York Moors National Park (http://www.horseshoelevisham.co.uk/)
Graham

britbits
03-03-13, 09:26 PM
must try that place sometime, Dave B

cobracol
03-03-13, 10:01 PM
Good call, yep another for the Swan at Newby Bridge, you can park on the colannade, then you have lovely views all round, and tables at the riverside, great stuff, but gets very busy in summer

donp
05-03-13, 11:54 AM
thanks gang.. all nice places to sit.. with a cool pint.. my lovely wife.. my lovely car and relax..

britbits
05-03-13, 02:32 PM
try Manor Court Carnaby, nr Bridlington, Dave B