PDA

View Full Version : Dummy ALLEN HEX heads wanted from Edelbrock Elite air filter.

Broxy
19-03-13, 04:03 PM
A bit of a long shot, but someone may have a few of these. I need three of the dummy hex allen screw heads, part EDE4200 that sit in the Edelbrock Elite air filter top plate. They are the 'for looks only' inserts that the Elite range have. Someone may have an old filter that they have scrapped for some reason, or have bought a bag load and have some left over. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

jrv8
19-03-13, 04:29 PM
Hi Angus ,
I have some new ones here, just cover the cost of the postage and they're yours.
Regards
Jim

Broxy
19-03-13, 04:43 PM
Hi Angus ,
I have some new ones here, just cover the cost of the postage and they're yours.
Regards
Jim

Hi Jim,

that's fantastic, I will pm you my address, and we can arrange it. Thanks again.

mark chambers
19-03-13, 05:43 PM
Hi guys,
I have Elite rocker covers and will be getting an air cleaner someday, i have seen the dummy hex heads before on other cars and wondered where to buy them from,have either of you a name/place to buy a complete set from?
Regards
Mark Chambers

jrv8
19-03-13, 05:48 PM
Mark,
How many do you need ? I've got quite a few new Edelbrock ones here.
Jim

nealgs
19-03-13, 06:58 PM
i'm replacing my ones with stainless M6 cap heads when i get to stoneleigh to buy some.

Gary

mark chambers
22-03-13, 07:32 AM
Hi Gary how do you fit these I'm guessing they're just stuck in with resin / glue of some sort??
Regards
Mark

mark chambers
22-03-13, 07:35 AM
Thanks for your reply Jim, are they just press fit or glued only Gary has said he's changing his for cap heads. I will have a count up and let you know thanks.
Regards
Mark

TINKA
22-03-13, 07:47 AM
My mate bought some blue anodizeb cap heads cut the heads off and glued them in, still perfect 4 years pneumonia.

TINKA
22-03-13, 07:49 AM
flippin phone that should say 4 years on. Don't know where the edit function has gone.

Broxy
22-03-13, 12:24 PM
My mate bought some blue anodizeb cap heads cut the heads off and glued them in, still perfect 4 years pneumonia.

A 'freudian slip' driving a Cobra in this weather!!

mark chambers
22-03-13, 12:25 PM
Thanks Tinka,i didn't realise those Edelbrock covers suffered with pneumonia!! I guess thats what i may do i think the other guys said the others were plastic so i'll probably cut the heads off and epoxy resin them in or similar.
Cheers for info.

Regards
Mark

Broxy
22-03-13, 12:26 PM
Hi Angus ,
Regards
Jim

Jim,

What a top man, Thanks for sending them, they will be in place as soon as they arrive!!

nealgs
22-03-13, 10:34 PM
not sure yet about what way to fit them, either epoxy or drip tap a suitable hole - that way i can remove then if need be :)

Gary

mark chambers
23-03-13, 04:17 PM
Hi Jim,I will need 28 for the rocker covers if you have that many can you let me know the price please,thanks.

Regards

Mark.

mark chambers
23-03-13, 05:49 PM
Jim,i have sent an email form to your www.

Regards

Mark

jrv8
23-03-13, 06:07 PM
Hi Mark,
email received , I'll confirm that we can supply the quantity requested and get back to you on Monday.
Regards
Jim

mark chambers
23-03-13, 07:50 PM
Many thanks Jim.

Regards
Mark