PDA

View Full Version : New Cobra owner

DeanR
18-06-13, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone,
I would like to introduce myself, I have just brought a 2011 5.7 AK Cobra from Antony at Absolute Horsepower, blue/white stripes. Antony is carrying out a few jobs for me and I wondered if anybody has a pair of new polished stainless rear wheel arch stone guards for sale as Europa and Dax are out of stock and I would like to replace the aluminium ones.
I live in Guildford and wonder if there are any meets in the near future locally, this is my first Cobra and I would like to meet other owners, I have heard people meet at Mercedes Benz World on Monday evenings, is this correct?
Any tips for Cobra ownership welcome........
Regards
Dean Robinson

Murray
18-06-13, 09:26 PM
Dean, welcome to the MADHOUSE!!:razz::-P You will be well and truly bitten by the Snake and thoroughly enjoy it too! Take care :cool:

Chimeara
18-06-13, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the club Dean

I'm still trying to locate a pair but there is now a set on back order which il post on once they arrive.

To be honest I can't really take the credit for this car as I'm simply handling the sale for a friend who's car it is but thanks for the mention on here.

This place is a wealth of information and everyone is accommodating in answering questions.

Not long now and il have all the bits done and the car delivered to you

Anthony.