PDA

View Full Version : Medway car show

gareth08
30-06-13, 06:25 PM
For anyone that is interested there is a meet on the 1st Thursday of the month at Chatham Dockyard for classics, hot rods, bikes etc. Not been before but am going to give it a go on Thursday weather permitting. Have spoken to a few have gone and they say it is a well attended meet and very friendly. You can find details on Facebook under Medway Cruise. If anyone is interested perhaps a meet up could be arranged.

dave.n
30-06-13, 09:56 PM
For anyone that is interested there is a meet on the 1st Thursday of the month at Chatham Dockyard for classics, hot rods, bikes etc. Not been before but am going to give it a go on Thursday weather permitting. Have spoken to a few have gone and they say it is a well attended meet and very friendly. You can find details on Facebook under Medway Cruise. If anyone is interested perhaps a meet up could be arranged. Hi G, Car still sick, but I may be able to fix it by then if the bits come in the post.

slogger
30-06-13, 10:14 PM
For anyone that is interested there is a meet on the 1st Thursday of the month at Chatham Dockyard for classics, hot rods, bikes etc. Not been before but am going to give it a go on Thursday weather permitting. Have spoken to a few have gone and they say it is a well attended meet and very friendly. You can find details on Facebook under Medway Cruise. If anyone is interested perhaps a meet up could be arranged.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medway-Cruise/158915557502874?fref=ts

Humm might be able to give this a look. Anyone else?

plantman
01-07-13, 02:47 PM
I go to this one often weather permitting, good selection of motors there.

Chris

dave.n
01-07-13, 03:56 PM
I go to this one often weather permitting, good selection of motors there.

Chris

Alas I won't be going. working :-(

gareth08
03-07-13, 04:07 PM
Chris. ..you going tomorrow. .anyone else..

plantman
04-07-13, 02:49 PM
Yes I'm going tonight, sorry for the late reply, I was out last night.

Chris

gareth08
04-07-13, 09:06 PM
Nice to catch up with you Ian and Chris tonight. Must say quite a good meet and it is well attended and quite a diverse collection of cars and bikes. Will definitely go to the next one. Star of the show for me was a Fiat 126 with a Chevy V8 in the front and driven from the back seat but otherwise pretty standard on the outside but there were some very nice cars there.

steveym
08-07-13, 01:45 PM
seen that Fiat before I think - down at the Detling show...

The wife wants a little runaround to do the supermarket trips so maybe I'll make an enquiry :-)

gareth08
30-07-13, 05:19 PM
This Thursday if anyone is interested...if you want to get into the actual ' display ' area you need to be there by about 6-15pm otherwise its in the car park with a few hundred others :)

plantman
30-07-13, 07:32 PM
I'll be there Gareth, looks like its going to be redders.

Chris

gareth08
30-07-13, 10:52 PM
See you there mate

slogger
31-07-13, 10:29 PM
See you there mate

Bugger, I won't be there this time.

Star Kicker
15-05-14, 05:39 PM
I will look out for this one early June 2014

for those that have not signed up for the American Speed Fest at Brands Hatch on the 8th of June please view thread and let me know if you are interested as we are struggling for numbers and may not get allocated a club parking area if we cannot muster 10 cars!

Brands Hatch - American Speed Fest Registration (http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/events/51690-brands-hatch-american-speed-fest-registration.html)

Royce
16-05-14, 10:09 AM
I will going to this, anyone want to meet up?

Star Kicker
16-05-14, 06:13 PM
Royce, I will contact you nearer the time.

I realise now tht this is a rather old news thread?

Royce
17-05-14, 05:37 AM
old thread that may be worth reviving as the club members are local, could be worth a pm see if the're still active and arrange an impromptu run out?