PDA

View Full Version : Part build Dax in PE11 postcode

Mr Hatt
11-08-13, 03:36 PM
Started 1997 and I bought it 2 months ago after sitting in abarn for 12 years Dax rolling chassis never run and Body never fitted
Complete Dax wiring Loom
Recon sierra steering column
Recon steering rack
+ Corsa electric steering column
All rear lights
Dax Fuel Tank and mounting straps
Electric Fuel pump
Rover V8 with Holley, offenhauser dual plane manifold, highvolume oil pump, ARP bolts, Cloyes timing chain kit, Viper Hurricane cam, RhoadsHi-rev lifters, Rocker cover adaptors for Ford rocker covers, Edelbroke rockercovers and air filter etc
Rover 5 speed box
Jag XJS rear IRS with powerlock rebuilt by dax
New Spax coil overs all round
Complete Dax body with all panels still taped up with Daxtape
New Brake master and servo
New Clutch master
Dax pedal box
Dax bolt kit
New hand brake lever
Jag build wheels
Recon rad with Kenlow
So Complete rolling chassis
Optional engine included with Rover V8 is a 2002supercharged 32 valve Jag XKR V8 400bhpwith auto/tiptronic box, loom all ECUS and keys, these engines are now beingfitted by Realm engineering (Ram) to D types and go like hell because they onlyweigh 500 lbs
Allso fitted by Lloydes engineering to Mk 2 Jags beingbrought to modern spec.
There will be lots I forgot but
Call Steve on 07514 918597 if you are interested and I will send photos to email address
Cant do swaps or part ex sorry

Mr Hatt
11-08-13, 03:39 PM
Forgot to mention the £6,000 price tag what a ninny!

tonym
11-08-13, 06:39 PM
why are you selling out after only 2 months??

Mr Hatt
11-08-13, 11:06 PM
My 07 disco just dropped a valve and business is going mad so I am going to sort the essential problem and buy another Cobra in a couple of months thats closer to done for next spring regards steve

PS dont worry you dont get rid of me that easy I wanted this for 20 years and when the Mrs left earlier this year it became a possibillity at last, it wasnt her fault she had to go bless her she had women problems she didnt look like one anymore!

Mr Hatt
15-08-13, 09:34 PM
This has now sold so thank you for all the interest but curently on its way to Warwickshire for the next instalment of "16 years and three owners to build a Dax" Is that a record?......No its me speaking.

MattS6
16-08-13, 06:05 AM
This has now sold so thank you for all the interest but curently on its way to Warwickshire for the next instalment of "16 years and three owners to build a Dax" Is that a record?......No its me speaking.

Where abouts in Warwickshire? Anyone from the forum?

Mr Hatt
16-08-13, 12:46 PM
Where abouts in Warwickshire? Anyone from the forum?
He is not on the forum yet but I gave him all the details, he says he has been harvesting continuously for the pat two weeks so sounds like he pretty much owns most of warwickshire or he has a very slow combine ! expect to hear from him on the Newbie section soon as harvest is over regards steve