PDA

View Full Version : newbie

roystheone
30-08-13, 12:40 PM
Hi guys like newbie1972 on thread before this, in the throws of buying a Cobra, seen a couple that I like now its make my mind up time. Nice to know lots of people on here willing to help out. Will let you know when and what I end up with. Roystheone

kitcarsareus
30-08-13, 12:42 PM
Hi and welcome

good hunting!!

Lloyd Barnes
30-08-13, 01:00 PM
welcome to the forum Roy(?).. have fun hunting for the cobra.... what kind of thing are you looking for? :-)

cobracol
30-08-13, 02:49 PM
Hello and Welcome Roy(?), and good luck with the search

britbits
31-08-13, 09:10 AM
Hi guys like newbie1972 on thread before this, in the throws of buying a Cobra, seen a couple that I like now its make my mind up time. Nice to know lots of people on here willing to help out. Will let you know when and what I end up with. Roystheone Hi , welcome there are a few of us in lincs, don't be shy get to know some of us, regards Dave B

roystheone
31-08-13, 02:28 PM
Hi , welcome there are a few of us in lincs, don't be shy get to know some of us, regards Dave B

Glad to find some locals on the site, will be in touch once car is parked in the drive, off to see one with a pal of mine Sunday week. Maybe a new Cobra owner in the wilds of Lincolnshire before long. All the best Roy ps same age as you, Cobra a retirement present to myself

britbits
31-08-13, 08:59 PM
pm me Roy when your sorted and will arrange a ride out someplace regards Dave

roystheone
08-09-13, 08:39 PM
Done it chaps brought my self a Dax Cobra today !!!! Cant wait for the cheque to clear so I can go and pick it up. Pity I have missed most of the sun but always next year. So look out for a blue and white Cobra driving on roads of lincs.

TINKA
09-09-13, 12:08 AM
Congratulations just remember to take it easy for a while especially in the wet. Some pictures would be nice

Lotus11
09-09-13, 06:28 AM
Roy would that be a blue with white stripe Dax? Did you test drive it on the a17 during last week?

Yellowbelly
09-09-13, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the fold Roy. There are a few of us in the area if you fancy a run out sometime.
Paul

roystheone
09-09-13, 12:00 PM
Hi Lotus11, It is a blue and white stripe Dax but not from round this area, Went down to Gloucester to buy it. Next time you see one round on the A17 It could be me. All the best Roy

roystheone
09-09-13, 12:01 PM
Paul look forward to it , will be in touch. Roy