PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Newbie

SparkyDax
02-09-13, 06:37 PM
Just thought i might say a quick hello, picked up my Cobra on Saturday drove back to Edinburgh, got soaked twice worth it ...............absolutely,the noise alone priceless.
Its been a long wait but i think its is well worth it.

kitcarsareus
02-09-13, 07:20 PM
Just thought i might say a quick hello, picked up my Cobra on Saturday drove back to Edinburgh, got soaked twice worth it ...............absolutely,the noise alone priceless.
Its been a long wait but i think its is well worth it.

Hello and welcome

So come on what is it and where are the pics;)?

cheers

SparkyDax
02-09-13, 07:50 PM
Nice to be made welcome thankyou its a dax 350 small block pics in the album

cheers

TINKA
02-09-13, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the club and as said where are the photos.

Highlander
02-09-13, 09:13 PM
Lovely looking car, like the colour. Welcome to the madhouse, but would have been nice if you had let us know your name? Shame summer is nearly over but am sure you will still get plenty of use before putting to bed for the winter.

Cheers.

Paul.

SparkyDax
03-09-13, 12:28 AM
Its mark by the way if you hadnt guessed thanks for the nice comments , they are most welcome

RobKidd
04-09-13, 07:15 PM
Hi Mark , hope you have fun with the new car , looks very nice , let us know all about it !, could catch up with you soon , I'm in Haddington , work in Edinburgh , where are you .

Best regards
Rob
ps , if you get yourself to the Boness hill climb this weekend there will be some cars from the 289 register there , Im going on Sunday .

SparkyDax
04-09-13, 10:00 PM
Rob im in prestonpans and work in edinburgh too I was thinking boness too

cheers mark

Clive
05-09-13, 12:19 AM
Hi mark, and welcome. Some great roads near where you are.

Weather permitting, I'll be at Bo'ness on Sunday with the "T" Car.

kitcarsareus
05-09-13, 06:46 AM
Hi Mark

We too are hoping to attend on the Saturday unless it's hissing down.

Looks like there is a guy from Comrie running a Cobra on the hill climb.

cheers

SparkyDax
06-09-13, 09:16 PM
Gentlemen looks like Sunday's for me weather permitting.

Andy76
10-09-13, 08:44 PM
Hi Mark

Good to see you got your car. If you are through my way feel free to pass by, would be good to catch up

Andy

SparkyDax
10-09-13, 09:38 PM
Thanks andy I was meaning to mail you went down to boness on sunday with out the car expecting rain and guess what
had a great day looking at everyone elses lol

Andy76
10-09-13, 10:23 PM
Your sixth sense for weather will develop soon enough!

TFatC
11-09-13, 03:36 PM
Welcome from another North of the border. My RAM is off the road at the moment whilst I sort a couple of oil leaks so could not make Boness, but should be sorted in a couple of weeks. What is this laying up for the winter? Some of my best runs have been on clear winter days, and no, after two years ownership and about 6k miles, I still have never had the hood on!

SparkyDax
11-09-13, 07:19 PM
Its good to be made welcome !

slogger
11-09-13, 11:54 PM
Its good to be made welcome !

Hi and welcome to our corner of the web. Nice looking car, bet you are made up. Enjoy.

Another with a Dax and a TT! Lol. thumb.