PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

HappyGeordie
05-09-13, 10:19 AM
Just a quick post to say hello all from a completely inexperienced soon-to-be-builder in Hertfordshire!

I've been lurking around these forums for many years always thinking that I'd like to build a cobra but was always stopped by needing to do "other" things first (such as needing a house with a garage). In the end I decided to stop thinking of reasons not to build and popped down to Dax who are fairly local to have a mooch and try and convince myself that a) I could do it and b) I should do it...

Needless to say Simon and Andrew were brilliant, the cars and especially the sound tremendous and I now have a rented lockup on a neighboring farm with water and power and the kit for the rolling chassis should be turning up mid next month :). Every time I pop back to Harlow the excitement factor leaps again.

Looking forward to finally getting into it all.

Cheers

Paul :D

karl_tanner
05-09-13, 11:15 AM
Hello Paul and welcome to the club!
Cobra clone building... A frustrating illness although can be rewarding at times... Have fun! :)

Regards,

Karl

Lloyd Barnes
05-09-13, 03:28 PM
welcome to the forum Paul; keep us updated with how things progress :-)

karl_tanner
05-09-13, 04:48 PM
Pictures of the build are good... We all like pictures... One smart way (learnt from Benjai) is to use Photobucket, then paste onto here...