PDA

View Full Version : Extra club magazine

tonym
03-10-13, 07:16 PM
Who got an extra copy of the magazine come through the post this morning??

Purple AK
03-10-13, 07:22 PM
Who got an extra copy of the magazine come through the post this morning??
Me. Perhaps I'm special? (needs) :roll:

legend
03-10-13, 07:32 PM
Yep n ditto!!!

conrod
03-10-13, 07:37 PM
Me too! Looks like Regional Reps and Committee members so far!

slaphead
03-10-13, 08:02 PM
nah !! not here

Lloyd Barnes
04-10-13, 03:31 PM
not here either but this is Wales and postman pats van can take a while to arrive :-D

kitcarsareus
04-10-13, 04:37 PM
Not guilty up here either

cheers

britbits
04-10-13, 07:31 PM
nor here DB

Murray
04-10-13, 10:45 PM
Not down yere in Debon,....... yet, takes time for things to happen out in the sticks!

Purple AK
04-10-13, 10:47 PM
Not down yere in Debon,....... yet, takes time for things to happen out in the sticks!Mary Cluett got hers ;-)

craggle
05-10-13, 10:22 AM
Although I'm not actually a member any more due to me not using the car for the foreseeable future, I am still receiving the magazines.

I do appreciate it but you may wish to check your mailing list to save sending out things that haven't been paid for. Pm me if you want my delivery address so you can take it off the distribution list.

Craig.

kdavies3
07-10-13, 10:21 AM
Yup, I got one so it looks like regional reps etc.

tommy-boy
07-10-13, 12:34 PM
Negative for me.

coffindodger
07-10-13, 04:44 PM
and its a no from me

dave.n
07-10-13, 07:12 PM
Although I'm not actually a member any more due to me not using the car for the foreseeable future, I am still receiving the magazines.

I do appreciate it but you may wish to check your mailing list to save sending out things that haven't been paid for. Pm me if you want my delivery address so you can take it off the distribution list.

Craig.

Hi Craig......Probably easier you just join up again LOL

Purple AK
07-10-13, 08:21 PM

Craig.Lapsed members for the last 12 months were deliberately sent the magazines in case they had chosen not to renew because of the non mag period when Pete wasn't able to produce, just to let them know things were up and running again. The "2 mags thing" is another problem altogether!!!

craggle
07-10-13, 08:49 PM
The "2 mags thing" is another problem......

(Watch Police squad or Airplane if you don't get that.... :) )

Have to admit the lack of mags Etc. was a big part of me not renewing this year, I'll have a think and maybe come back to the fold, The last two mags are pretty good and worth the membership fee. :)

Craig.