PDA

View Full Version : New East Midlands Area Reps

Russ-Notts
01-02-14, 08:03 PM
After much arm twisting and cajoling from our Chairman and other club members, Martin Tizard and I have agreed to take on the duties of area reps for the Cobra Replica Club East Midlands region. As previous reps have done, we intend to put together a newsletter of events and other Cobra related 'goings-on' happening locally. A calendar for the monthly meets has already been published for 2014 (thanks Tinka), the next meet being at the Vernon Arms, Uttoxeter, 16th February at 12noon. Further details of future events will be in our first newsletter which we'll e-mail to you very soon.

I sent a short e-mail out a few days ago to people who had previously received the East Mids CRC newsletters. The distribution list was quite old, a fact proven by the quantity of 'undelivered' e-mails that came back. If you didn't receive an e-mail and would like to be included for future newsletters then please send me a PM with your e-mail address.

We look forward to seeing you at the club meets and events throughout the year.

Russell Owen and Martin Tizard
(Russ-Notts and Martin_T on the forums)

bloke from stoke
15-02-14, 09:58 AM
Hi chaps, is this still on for tomorrow

Kind regards, Lester.

Russ-Notts
15-02-14, 10:47 AM
Hi chaps, is this still on for tomorrow

Kind regards, Lester.

Yes it is Lester. The weather is looking promising too!!
Hope to see you there.

Russ.

bloke from stoke
15-02-14, 02:40 PM
Hi Russ, all being well I'll see you tomorrow mate

Kind regards, Lester

stu-pid
15-02-14, 06:25 PM
Not sure if I'll make this one, I'll see what the weathers doing first as I've got things on tomorrow.

Stu

tonym
15-02-14, 06:27 PM
I'm hoping to be there :-) :-)

stokeflyer
15-02-14, 07:41 PM
We'll hopefully be there too
Rich

pete knighton
16-02-14, 10:25 AM
sorry chaps but must miss this one got tickets for FOREST v sheffield utd see you next time, Pete

TINKA
16-02-14, 11:20 AM
Sorry I can't make it either as at my mums building a fire place.

stokeflyer
16-02-14, 05:32 PM
Was good to meet up today, some old and new faces, got inspired to get mine ready for the impending good weather :)
See you all soon
Rich

pete knighton
16-02-14, 06:11 PM
wish i`d come to the meet today, fed up Pete