PDA

View Full Version : Thames Valley Meet Today (Sun 16th Feb)

conrod
16-02-14, 08:59 AM
I've managed to get the date right this time!

And as if in celebration of this wondrous display of non-ineptitude on my part, the sun has decided to make its presence felt. So, for those of you who haven't SORNed their Cobs over winter, this is a perfect opportunity to blow the dust off the beast and make the most of a welcome break in the cr@p weather. Careful with the right foot though - these big old V8s just love cold, damp air!

Usual time and place - i.e. The Swan at Three Mile Cross (RG7 1AT, 1/2 mile south of M4 J11) from 12:15ish.

We should hopefully see at least one new face (Mike from High Wycombe!).

Seeya!

oiler0
16-02-14, 09:08 AM
Time for a catch up me thinks
and no before any one asks the cobra is not finished !!!

Oiler”0”

tonym
16-02-14, 09:08 AM
Alan, could you do a short write up for the club mag? The area rep section is definitely shrinking.
Cheers, Tony

conrod
16-02-14, 11:00 AM
Whereas I personally seem to be expanding - time for a diet maybe ......

I'll take my camera along - hopefully there'll be a few Cobs turning up today. I had been waiting for Simon to turn up in his finished Dax, but that appears still to be a while off yet ;-)

oiler0
16-02-14, 11:29 AM
As you know Alan i don't like to rush these things 27 years and still counting ??

Whereas I personally seem to be expanding - time for a diet maybe ......

I'll take my camera along - hopefully there'll be a few Cobs turning up today. I had been waiting for Simon to turn up in his finished Dax, but that appears still to be a while off yet ;-)

Elanore427
16-02-14, 04:23 PM
We hope to be there in ours by the summer ;)