PDA

View Full Version : North East Member

Pye3.142
04-03-15, 05:24 PM
Hi all, when is the next meeting or we could meet up at my place. Only thing is my car is stored 23 miles away, if anyones up for it. i would like your feedback on my cobra.

tommy-boy
04-03-15, 07:15 PM
Yes this is top of my list for this month.... I need a blat out to de-stress!!

Anyone else up for a meet?

Fireball-XL5
05-03-15, 12:17 PM
it must be time to come out of hibernation by now, count me in (no cobra yet though).....

James

Ian C
05-03-15, 05:29 PM
Hi all, when is the next meeting or we could meet up at my place. Only thing is my car is stored 23 miles away, if anyones up for it. i would like your feedback on my cobra.

Hi John,

The "official" club meet is on the third Sunday of the month at the Manor House Inn (see NE & Y section of the CRC website for more info) but we have had numerous "unofficial" meets at various garages round the region.

The third Sunday this month is the 15th which I am sure you will all know, without looking at calendars or diaries, is Mothering Sunday (yes, AND the Australian GP!!). So how about making it Sunday 22nd?

Whereabouts is the car? if you don't want to post the location them PM me the address, with post code, and I can email the local members who are on a mailing list. We could organise a route that includes your garage as a pit stop??

Regards,
Ian

Fireball-XL5
06-03-15, 08:23 AM
22nd would be a better date for me too.

Pye3.142
06-03-15, 09:01 AM
Hi Ian, i have PM with postcode. John