PDA

View Full Version : Castle Combe Autumn Classic - 3 October

cobrap
23-07-15, 02:14 PM
This event has grown in stature on each occasion and in this it's fourth year it looks to be upping the ante yet again.

They are offering dedicated Car Club space and subject to at least four cars registering, they will offer a £5.00 discount on admission ticket prices + a free event programme (worth another £5.00).
See the Castle Combe website (http://www.castlecombeautumnclassic.co.uk/clubs-owners/) for details.

I am keen to go anyway and if you are too then PM me your detals and I'll get the form filled out and submitted - but it'll need to be done by this weekend (25-26 July) to allow me time to apply for the discounted tickets (entries have to be in by 1 August).

cobrap
29-09-15, 05:53 PM
Castle Combe Autumn Classic this Saturday. Weather looks promising and I intend going along with the Cobra.
I've spoken to the event organisers today and whilst we've missed 'Early Bird' advance ticket prices, if we arrive together they will let us display together trackside in the Classic Car / Car Club area. Otherwise it'll be the public car park.

Anyone fancy tagging along? If so suggest we meet at Morrisons Chippenham then cruise in from there. Let me know.

malcolm c
30-09-15, 06:03 PM
Robin
planning to go,could park up,your side of the Castle Combe entrance,what sort of time are you planning to be there
malk

The Great Redmondo
01-10-15, 08:20 AM
Malcolm, if I were not away for the weekend, I would partake. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts post event.

JamesP
01-10-15, 09:50 PM
Looks like a good day out. I need to rebuild my dash after fitting new stalks but all going well I may pop down and see if I can blag my way onto the stand :-)

cobrap
01-10-15, 10:35 PM
Robin
planning to go,could park up,your side of the Castle Combe entrance,what sort of time are you planning to be there
malk
I'd thought about meeting in Morrisons car park (Chippenham) around 9 a.m., then convoy along to Castle Combe for about 0930.
How does that suit?

malcolm c
02-10-15, 08:23 AM
Robin
Good with me
Malcolm

malcolm c
03-10-15, 05:18 PM
Malcolm, if I were not away for the weekend, I would partake. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts post event.
Paul
excellent day,with good qualifying in the morning,and raceing pm,pity I has to leave at 3pm,( free curry tonight)
Many thanks to Robin for coordinating it
It was very good value for the entry free
Malcolm

cobrap
03-10-15, 10:27 PM
Paul
excellent day,with good qualifying in the morning,and raceing pm,pity I has to leave at 3pm,( free curry tonight)
Many thanks to Robin for coordinating it
It was very good value for the entry free������
Malcolm
Ha ha. Glad to be of service Malcolm.
Mike and I persevered to the end with an excellent Healey race to round things off. Nice to see the AC Aces racing competitively earlier on in the afternoon as well.
James, sorry we lost touch with you and your lad on the way to the cafe and then failed to find you again! Hope you enjoyed the day and BTW: Nice to see your Cobra in the flesh - lovely.
Until next year...

corn plaster
03-10-15, 10:43 PM
Sounds a good event. Wasn't in the country - well not England - and Dax sorn for its first time since I've owned it for abit of titivation.

Andy

JamesP
05-10-15, 05:47 PM
A great day for a run and nice to catch up. some great cars and racing.
My youngest was leading me around and then wanted to leave early - kids :-)