PDA

View Full Version : Dax Tojeiro

Andy76
13-08-15, 02:31 PM
I have decided to sell the Dax. Having hardly used it for the last two years due to time and other commitments it's time to part ways and let it go to someone who has the time to drive and enjoy it.

Advert is here http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C643209

Price is negotiable within reason.

It's a good reliable car. Paintwork is good with no crazing.

PM me or post if you want further info

Andy

kdavies3
13-08-15, 02:41 PM
Hi Andy, Good luck with your sale, having seen it I know she's a nice car.
By coincidence my other half was only asking this morning if I'd seen you recently.

Andy76
13-08-15, 02:51 PM
Thanks Kev

I have been watching the forum occasionally from a distance but as I say time is a problem and could be doing with the space in the garage. Michelle is tolerating my fleet at the moment but the driveway is pretty busy. We were on holiday this year so didn't get down to the classic this year either. Maybe next year!

Say hello to Sandra for us

Andy76
12-09-15, 10:27 PM
Well it looks like the Cobra is going. Took a deposit today. A sad day for me but hopefully it will bring the new owner as much enjoyment as I had with it.

kitcarsareus
13-09-15, 06:25 AM
Well it looks like the Cobra is going. Took a deposit today. A sad day for me but hopefully it will bring the new owner as much enjoyment as I had with it.

Finally gone for the 911?:cool:

cheers

Andy76
13-09-15, 03:01 PM
No, I bought a C63 earlier in the year and an old Land Rover 90 a month or so ago. Time has been a problem so the idea is to get some good driving whilst out and about with work in the Merc and i'm gonna have a go at a bit of light offloading across the winter when the weather doesn't matter. That saves me making choices on sunny sundays which more often than not weren't in favour of using the Cob.

Will see how it goes, may finish up with a 911 or Exige yet when I decide to change the Merc.....

I have to say the Landy makes the Cob feel incredibly refined :shock:

How are you getting on?