PDA

View Full Version : Rock Auto Discount Code

TonyD
05-05-16, 09:12 AM
I was chatting at the Stoneleigh show and mentioned Rock Auto as a good source of parts from the USA.

This below turned up in my email this morning so I thought I would pass it along to anyone who is looking at buying parts for cars both old and modern.

Their boat anchor rebuild kits look especially good value.

They also sell sensors etc for modern cars at significantly cheaper prices than you can buy them for over here.

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount CodeEnter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 3, 2016 so don't wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto! www.RockAuto.com (http://www.rockauto.com)

Cheers,

Tony

bagofjuice
02-06-16, 08:30 AM
Cheers Tony!

kdavies3
02-06-16, 08:54 AM
One thing I've noted with Rock Auto is the postage charges can vary.
If your parts come from more than one of their depots across the USA you can end up paying a lot more postage overall, almost to the point where it 'ain't cheap anymore.
My lad had this problem recently.
Didn't bother in the end.

bagofjuice
02-06-16, 09:39 AM
One thing I've noted with Rock Auto is the postage charges can vary.
If your parts come from more than one of their depots across the USA you can end up paying a lot more postage overall, almost to the point where it 'ain't cheap anymore.
My lad had this problem recently.
Didn't bother in the end.

Yeah I had my stuff coming from two different warehouses so two charges. However the stuff I ordered cost significantly less then at Summit or Jegs for example, so still better off. Plus this code meant pretty much free delivery (to hotel in USA) :D

TonyD
02-06-16, 05:23 PM
Glad someone saved some money with this. I too have found that buying a few items come from mnore than one despatcher and thus attract more postage but they often have clearance lines and buying, for example, 5 or 10 oil filters or other consumables, from the same place at clearance prices can certainly rack up the savings.

Cheers,

Tony