PDA

View Full Version : Valuation

minesamalt
20-05-16, 03:28 PM
Here's a new one on me.
I have been advised by Classic Line, who insure 3 of my cars, 2 classics and my AK, that they cannot give and agreed value figure on vehicles (replicas) less than 5 years old?

Roger

Russ-Notts
20-05-16, 04:17 PM
Here's a new one on me.
I have been advised by Classic Line, who insure 3 of my cars, 2 classics and my AK, that they cannot give and agreed value figure on vehicles (replicas) less than 5 years old?

...and my response would be, "That's a shame. I'll have to speak to another insurance provider that does do an Agreed Value policy for my AK and maybe I shall ask them to give me a quote to insure my two other classic cars at the same time."

Russ.

minesamalt
20-05-16, 04:58 PM
...and my response would be, "That's a shame. I'll have to speak to another insurance provider that does do an Agreed Value policy for my AK and maybe I shall ask them to give me a quote to insure my two other classic cars at the same time."

Russ.

My thoughts exactly Russ.

Further, they asked for £135 4 months cover, until one of my other policy's expire (working out at £405/year) but £525 for a full year from September?

cperry
20-05-16, 05:02 PM
My insurers said the maximum agreed value of a non-IVA's build is £35k...

I can confirm I've spent more than that on the parts.

minesamalt
20-05-16, 06:50 PM
My insurers said the maximum agreed value of a non-IVA's build is £35k...

I can confirm I've spent more than that on the parts.

Agreed value on my current AK, the one that is for sale @ £35000 o.n.o is £37500!

minesamalt
21-05-16, 09:49 PM
Should be £35000 o.b.o