PDA

View Full Version : Generation II AK Rolling chassis package available

Chimeara
04-07-16, 08:08 PM
Here is a great deal for someone looking to build an AK. A great opportunity for someone to beat the waiting list while saving a lot of time and money.

I have available a complete rolling chassis package for a generation II AK 427 cobra replica.

The package includes the following

February 2016 AK gen 2 chassis and double gel body package with twin wing fillers, standard bonnet scoop, flat bottom style dash, holes cut for twin 3 legged roll bars. All panels pre hung and engine and gearbox mounts and steering column shaft to suit LS3 engine with tremec gearbox fitment. Standard chevy could be fitted by simply changing the mounts that fit the engine, available from AK. All inner panels & AK supplied brackets included.

Fully reconditioned axle sets fitted with brand new brake discs, pads, bearings, bushes and upgraded pulley style AK handbrake cables. Suspension, camber and castor all set.
Brand new Gaz shocks with springs fitted
LS3 power steering rack with lower column shaft fitted
Two 3 leg roll bars supplied
Pedal box installed
LS3 twin filler fuel tank fitted
BMW column fitted, steering lock removed & supplied with cowls & switch gear. Steering bush installed
Curved tunnel top panel fitted
Heater with new matrix installed and fitted to body with heater plenum & outlets installed
Clutch master cylinder supplied and fitted
Brake servo, new master cylinder installed and all hard & stainless flexi brake lines installed
Aluminium 3 core radiator installed and 16 inch electronic fan fitted
Underside of arches & engine bay painted with black rubberised spray & panels PU sealed

Supplied on build wheels which will need returning when finished with

So here is a great opportunity to purchase a complete rolling chassis with all the hard work and dirty bit done for you. You will simply need to remove the body once in your garage and you are ready for engine and gearbox fitment. Furthermore donor parts such as steering column and heater are included which can save you a nightmare trying to find them.

Supplied with a full receipt for IVA purposes.

Delivery within 100 miles included in price. Extra mileage charged @ £1.50 per mile

This will all be assembled to the above spec and ready for delivery by end of July.

Happy to take the build further if required just get in touch and I would be happy to discuss your Requirements over.

Add all the parts & required labour up and you will see this is a great saving of time and money and will give you a massive head start in the build of your AK

£13750 or near offer

Offered here before formally advertising on Ebay.

Chimeara
04-07-16, 08:10 PM
Forgot to say Price is fully inclusive of VAT

bomber
03-10-16, 06:03 PM
Hi is the ak still for sale
kevin 0125521618
bomber

Chimeara
03-10-16, 06:26 PM
Hi kevin I have tried calling but the number does not seem correct. PM me your number if you wish and I will call you to discuss the chassis.

Thanks

bomber
03-10-16, 07:59 PM
Hi sorry missed the 8 out
01255 81618

bomber
03-10-16, 08:02 PM
sorry I think it is the key pad missing numbers 01255 821618

nealgs
03-10-16, 09:20 PM
i'd definitely look at removing that number from a public forum bomber :) spam email is bad enough.

rgds
Gary

bomber
04-10-16, 06:44 PM
Did you get my correct phone number in the end

Chimeara
04-10-16, 07:10 PM
Yes. Apologies will give you a call tomorrow is there a time that would be convenient.