PDA

View Full Version : Tain on Sunday

shuggie
15-06-17, 09:12 AM
Hi All,

We are heading up to Tain on Sunday to the vehicle show, if there are any other Cobra nuts going would be good to have a chat.

Cheers
Shuggie

Malawibob
19-06-17, 11:46 PM
Hi Shuggie,

How was the show? I am sorry I missed it, was working , would love to have driven up myself. Hopefully I may make it to other shows this year

Brian

Highlander
20-06-17, 10:36 PM
Hi Brian,

Shame you couldn't be there. The show was great, weather was great and Shuggies car was getting a lot of attention.

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34691&stc=1
http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34692&stc=1

Can't think why;)

Malawibob
20-06-17, 11:04 PM
I agree car looks great, sad I missed it

Brian

shuggie
21-06-17, 07:00 PM
Thanks guys ,the show was great ,for a small place they had a fantastic range of vehicles. Good to meet you paul, we got caught in the rain on the way home so I will have to work on a hood.

Cheers
Shuggie

shuggie
21-06-17, 07:05 PM
Hi Brian ,

Try for the Grantown motormania 3rd September it is a good show( www.grantown-motormania.co.uk). Come on Cobra guys lets try and get together.

Cheers
Shuggie

Highlander
21-06-17, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys ,the show was great ,for a small place they had a fantastic range of vehicles. Good to meet you paul, we got caught in the rain on the way home so I will have to work on a hood.

Cheers
Shuggie

I did wonder when I saw the clouds coming over the hill. That couldn't have been till four o'clockish though? Great to meet you Shuggie and am now looking forward to getting mine finished and joining you at some of the shows. Another good one is the Bridge of Allen show which I think is earlier in the year....mid May if memory serves me well and has a few of the 289 register and others attend. I think they go off for a see cruise and bite to eat somewhere towards the end of the show.

All the best.

Paul.

JWCobra
31-08-18, 09:39 AM
Shuggie what Blue is that?

shuggie
31-08-18, 10:22 PM
It is Audi Blue I can get you the code if you like it.

Cheers
shuggie