PDA

View Full Version : DAX project to sell 5.7 SBC plus new tremec tko 600

firstclass78
15-08-18, 08:40 PM
Dax project to sell

I have a dax cobra project to sell. Built up to rolling chassis, Jag running gear (fully refurbished, lots of receipts to prove). Will try to upload some pictures as will demonstrate better than i can explain.

Fully rebuilt chevvy 5.7, with brand new still in box tremec tko 600 transmission. Circumstance dictates sale as a sensible option.

I am happy to discuss with anyone interested, for the correct money i will sell as a whole or split if necessary.

Please contact me to discuss

I appreciate your patience as I am learning to drive a forum. New to this any help or advice to help sell also appreciated

stevieharte
19-11-18, 07:12 AM
Dax project to sell

I have a dax cobra project to sell. Built up to rolling chassis, Jag running gear (fully refurbished, lots of receipts to prove). Will try to upload some pictures as will demonstrate better than i can explain.

Fully rebuilt chevvy 5.7, with brand new still in box tremec tko 600 transmission. Circumstance dictates sale as a sensible option.

I am happy to discuss with anyone interested, for the correct money i will sell as a whole or split if necessary.

I appreciate your patience as I am learning to drive a forum. New to this any help or advice to help sell also appreciated

hi, is the car still for sale?

Wesley
30-01-19, 02:23 PM
Dax project to sell

Is this still available? Please let me know either way.

Thanks

Wes
07515 934136