PDA

View Full Version : Factory Five Dealer.

Walsh3328
24-02-20, 10:22 PM
Hi all and welcome. We are here to help you with any factory five requests. We are importing kits and also building turn key cars. Our website is www.tech-autos.co.uk

Lost thing is thank you for your support

Kind regards

Dan

Owner of Tech Autos.

corn plaster
25-02-20, 01:43 AM
Go luck with your new venture.

Andy

Chimeara
25-02-20, 05:23 PM
Good luck with the venture. I’ve been trying to reply on the other thread but for some reason It will no longer allow me

Great to see F5 back in the U.K.

Il message you directly with the answer to your question on the other thread.

tonym
25-02-20, 11:03 PM
Hi Dan, sorry I haven't put your info on the club website, it'll definitely get done when I do the next maintenance,
Tony

Walsh3328
26-02-20, 02:20 PM
Thanks Tony.

Damo_factory_5
27-02-20, 05:20 PM
Hi Dan, look forward to catching up at a show,

jon1d
26-04-20, 07:14 PM
Hi Dan,

Do Factory Five offer the BASE KIT OR COMPLETE KIT as on the American web site with all the different options in right hand drive.

The web site is very comprehensive with the various build options. Very impressive.

Walsh3328
27-04-20, 08:55 PM
Hi Dan,

Do Factory Five offer the BASE KIT OR COMPLETE KIT as on the American web site with all the different options in right hand drive.

The web site is very comprehensive with the various build options. Very impressive.

They offer both. We then request the RHD option after. Some of the kits have it in the website some are a option after. The roadsters are a extra option.

We have found that the complete kit works out easier for the UK market. Although we supply both kits.