PDA

View Full Version : Scottish members of the "family"

easthamr
19-07-01, 03:47 PM
I have recently moved to Scotland (Aberdeen). I know there is a regional meeting of sorts where the members travel around the country to different venues. I have also seen another cobra in aberdeen. Can anyone put me intouch with other cobra owners in Scotland or let me know where the next meeting will take place and when?

imported_admin
23-08-01, 02:46 PM
Wouldnt know - I've just moved to Scotland with mine. My more important question is - does anyone know of a place to tune up big engines - I'm in Central belt (nr Stirling) - 5.7 block with Holly carbs.

itwizkid
10-05-02, 02:14 PM
Can you drop me a mail?
I've just moved to Edinburgh and I'm looking for Cobra owners in Scotland.

Chris

whp427
25-08-03, 02:43 PM
I am in Biggar. Have a SRv8 with Ford 351W. Keen to meet any locals. Anyone going to anything this year this late. Was at Callander at the weekend, it was very good. Met a few nice members there who said there were two more venues still planned this year.

Brian

callum
12-09-03, 01:17 PM
Can we post the venue details up? I am in Edinburgh with my GD Chevy and could be persuaded to turn out.

Steve Senior
12-09-03, 03:28 PM
Contact Ed Strachan the regional rep for Scotland (Number in the mag) He will no doubt be able to tell you about where everyone meets and what activities there are north of the boarder.

Steve