PDA

View Full Version : Thames Valley Meeting In 2003

Crendon 007
01-03-03, 08:20 PM
Hi Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a busy, profitable winter or a relaxing one.
Time to start thinking about meeting again soon.
I am talking to my baby to try and wake it up after it's winter sleep. Currently it has decided that it is not that time yet!!

Anyway lets all start planning when, where etc.
Is the TVM group going on mass to Elvington ?
Keep in touch.
Roger
:-)

Crendon 007
02-03-03, 05:10 PM
Hi me again,

With the sun shining my baby woke up and we just returned from a three hour blast thru the Hampshire Downs, wonderful:-)

Look forward to hearing from you

Roger

Happy Jim
02-03-03, 09:44 PM
Hi Roger,

Time for a meet soon, I'm off to north wales next weekend (white water rafting - mad!) so weather permitting I'll get the first shake out run of the year done.

Elvington.....oh yes {-} I'm travelling up on Friday morning/Afternoon and will probably camp Fri & Sat night.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Regards

Jim

osgood
03-03-03, 08:18 PM
Hi Roger, Elvington no I am afraid not mate, would have loved to have gone but just to far and too expensive, all in all with 2 nights B&B etc. Its just a tad too far north of Watford I'm afraid.

Had it been this neck of the woods I would have gone, 4 mile circuit and all that would have loved it!! Open to suggestions re other events. There will be a very good little show on at Hambledon close to Marlow I think will let you know; run by the Jaguar Inthusiasts Club in aid of Thames valley Ambulances very close to where Clive Brown lives. All the best Eric & Elizabeth.:)

clive a brown
04-03-03, 08:47 PM
Did somebody call?

Cant make Elvington either - far to far for two cars all the gear two people and B&B

Hambledon sounds fun Eric - see you there.

Clive

tourdefrance
05-03-03, 01:18 PM
I will have to think about Elvington seems along way,
Hambledon sounds good ,i will wait for more details
How about a local meet soon
Steve

Crendon 007
05-03-03, 05:45 PM
Hi Eric & Liz
I agree it will be an expensive trip. I have not yet booked anything.
Let us know the date of the show in Marlow.
Have you seen or heard from Gary B ?
How about a meeting around 6th April subject to the forecast?
All the best

osgood
06-03-03, 07:51 AM
Contrary Mary

Hi Roger, you've come out of hibernation then mate!?:7 Have had a quick email from Garry must pop in and see him. This little show was on the 12th May last year, can't see it in the Classic Motor Monthly Almanac as yet. I will be seing Clive Brown maybe on the week end, so I will ask him to pop into the Stagg & Huntsman & ask if it's on this year as he uses the pub on the odd occasion!

April 06th sounds good to me Roger. I hope the weather is okay as I have been asked to do a wedding in the car on the Saturday!!!!!!!!!! Well you know what us fair weather lot are like in South Bucks:) Will get back to you all the best Eric & Elizabeth.

GarryB
19-03-03, 03:54 PM
Hi Everybody

Sorry about the no contact, been out of the country. Sorry Roger, can't do Elvington either, but I would like to hear from everybody regarding any other meets, either Thames Valley or Cobra Club.

Glad to hear your baby is awake after the winter hibernation, mine has still to be started, hoping to do it this weekend.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Garry & Cherie

Crendon 007
20-03-03, 12:01 AM
Hi Garry & Cherie,
Good to have you back!!
With the forecast so GOOD!!!!
We are trying to get a few this Sunday at our place.
Eric & Liz are coming.
Mine has come out of it's winter sleep and is running fine.
We would love to see you here.
I have some staffing problems this Sunday so must be 'on duty'.
All the best regards.
:-)