PDA

View Full Version : GD 427

robert
28-12-00, 09:20 AM
GD Jag with a Supercharged 350 Chevy, can be seen at various track days and I might even put it into the Brighton Speed Trials this year.
Its Blue, but aren't most of them!

Regards

Robert

clive a brown
12-01-01, 11:40 AM
Rob, I was interested to hear that you may run in the Brighton speed trials this year - any idea when they are?

I am having a new Chevy 350 ZZ4 and Tremec 5 speed fitted and hope to get to Santapod on the 8th April at their Run What you Brung!

Regards Clive

robert
12-01-01, 12:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-Jan-01 AT 01:51 PM (GMT)[p]I will see you at Santa Pod then as I live about 15 mins away.

I haven't found out what date the Brighton Spped Trials are as yet.

Best Regards

Rob

robert
20-03-01, 02:44 PM
Little update

The build is coming along quite nicely, I keep sending them money so they must be doing something.

The engine will be completed by the end of March by Ken Coleman on Engine Data, and the ductwork for the charger is being fabricated by Andy as I type.
Dyno scheduled for the end of the month and then its back to GD to install the engine and blower and intercooler, and also replace the rad with an even bigger one.

After that, all I have to do is get the back-end chopped off the chassis and a Euro rear installed and locate a hydraulic sequential gearbox, but thats not until next winter.

See Ya

Robert
Cobra Club Web Bloke with a Blown GD!

robert
08-05-01, 03:44 PM
BIG GRIN.

Sunday was the first run out in the monster, and boy does it shift. The installation by the guys at GD is absolutely first rate, and the engine from Ken Coleman is the proverbial canine parts.

Oh I love the summer!!!!

Still hunting for that paddle shift sequential box....

Robert

The Whistler!

robert
28-11-01, 12:36 PM
Smaller blower pulley, bigger crank pulley, more boost.

Up to Kens this weekend for the dyno.

Ahhh, loads of hp.

Robert
Forum Admin

http://www.cobraclub.com/flags/UK.gif

Purple Ronnie
29-11-01, 07:56 PM
Brum, brum, whistle, BANG! oops.:-(

robert
30-11-01, 08:33 AM
I honestly hope not, but I have got access to a 480hp chevy if that does happen, so all is not lost.

Robert
Forum Admin

http://www.cobraclub.com/flags/UK.gif

Purple Ronnie
30-11-01, 09:08 PM
What do you expect it to make?