PDA

View Full Version : I want to complain

interestedparty
15-06-02, 05:21 PM
About drivers who don't move to the middle of the road when turning right, and force following drivers, who could have got past on the inside if the person turning right had been more thoughtful, to wait.

I also want to complain about lots of other things as well.

Like for instance the weather, which has been much too wet recently

John

Steve H
15-06-02, 07:08 PM
I would also like to complain about the length of time
im having to wait for my dinner.

"Out Of My Depth".

interestedparty
15-06-02, 07:55 PM
Steve
I think you are right to complain about the tardiness of your dinner. Is it supposed to arrive at a specific time? Mine is scheduled for 7pm but ususally arrives a few minutes after. I think a chap shouldn't have to wait more than 5 minutes max. Have you tried sipping a glass of LBV port while you are waiting? It works for me
John

David
15-06-02, 09:58 PM
About the 20oz steak I tried to cook this evening that went ##### up. ( Can I say #####?)

interestedparty
15-06-02, 10:34 PM
About David not being able to say #####
John
and the steak should have been metric anyway

StuartH
16-06-02, 07:20 PM
I don't want to complain about the weather - the daily temperature here in San Jose (CA) hasn't dipped below 85F yet (I know it should be metric - they don't understand C here though!!), I do want to complain about the fact I haven't got my Cobra here, instead I have a Dodge Intrepid, which may as well have the steering wheel removed for all the good it does!! :-)

Stuart

VinceGledhill
20-06-02, 12:16 AM
You lot make me sick ;-) Always bloody complaining. The only thing you will hear me complain about is the price of stuff. Now where did I put those rubber bands for holding down the bonet. Sorry Stuart.. Hood..

Regards
Vince@gledhill.info