PDA

View Full Version : What a load of pants.

robert
01-07-03, 02:28 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3034824.stm

Craig Baker
01-07-03, 02:44 PM
Does that include smoking rear tyres????????????? In public.

{-} {-} {-} {-}

chris m
01-07-03, 02:50 PM
robert,

Sorry to totally disagree with you, but this would be a ban I would love to see. f'in disgustin habit.

G.D. Chevy 350

Chris

Roscoe
01-07-03, 03:05 PM
Chris,
While you might like to see THIS ONE you have to ask yourself what will be next? Fast food? Beer? Scotch? Cobras? Don't chuckle, the do gooders are out to get you! We cannot pick and choose our laws on whimsical feelings.

The whole second hand smoke scare is just that. I am not going to go into it but if anyone is interested they can start by reading this:

http://www.davehitt.com/facts/index.html

If you want more I've got it.

Roscoe

chris m
01-07-03, 03:41 PM
Roscoe,

If smokers want to give themselves a premature and painful death, probably by lung, or throat cancer, heart disease or a stroke, then its their life - do what they want, Just dont inflict it on me. I dont want to come out of restaurant coughing, or stinking of smoke and I dont want my (young) children exposed to it. Smoking IS a killer, passive smoking cannot be immune (no smoke without fire!)

The internet is full of pro and opposition groups with their own ideas and agendas,(and "hidden" sponsors) and it can all be made to sound very scientific and plausable - its easy to preach to the converted.

G.D. Chevy 350

Chris

kdavies3
01-07-03, 03:42 PM
I'm an ex-smoker myself. I don't have a problem with anyone filling their lungs with tar it's their choice.
But I do object to being in a pub / restaurant etc. and breathing it in myself, and worse than that going home and stinking like an old ash tray. Clothes that were clean on only hours before having to go straight back in wash pile.
A real annoyance for me is that many smokers don't actually take more than 2 or 3 pulls on a cigarette, but just stand there with it burning away and blowing in my face.

Rant over!

Kev Davies
Dax, 383ci Chevy Stroker, Tremec TKO
South Wales

:f :f :f

Roscoe
01-07-03, 03:50 PM
So what you are both saying is that we should outlaw smoking in ALL placed just so you two can walk in and say 'Ahhhh'? I truly believe that if a pub, restaurant, etc wants to allow smoking it is their prerogative. If they lose business because of it they might reconsider. If they have many customers that smoke then he should be allowed to do with his business as he sees fit.

I am a former smoker also but I do believe in individual rights. This includes the rights of business owners to make their rules regarding smoking.

This is a slippery slope and if you take it to it's logical conclusion the do gooders, greens, environmental whackos, etc will have your balls too!

If you don't like smoke in one place find one that accomodates non smokers.

Roscoe

simon
01-07-03, 04:09 PM
OOOHHHH....can.....worms.....

SKL
01-07-03, 04:28 PM
Robert
What a wind up merchant!!!!
There is in my view only one sensible way to stop smoking and that is to ban it in public places. There will be a high cost re loss of jobs in the hospitality industry (the largest employeer in the UK)as seen by examples elswhere in the world.
However all the continual nanny state laws are gradually eroding our way of life here in Britain; I cannot say GB because we are not great; I cannot say UK because we are not united. Everything is don't do this and don't do that!
No creativity; every high street the same etc etc.

Surely Cobra builders/owners/dreamers are different because of their wish to be different otherwise just buy a:
1. MX5
2.Boxster/TT
3. 911
etc etc

If we want to be different then we need to be able to be so. In Europe some countries do not have SVA therefore no Cobras.

So smoky clothes? Wash them or don't go there.
Only patronise smoke free restaurants as decided by their proprietors
Or stay at home and watch Big Brother/Eastenders or some other purile c**p.

No opinion or patronising just freedom of choice

Stephen}(

Robin427
01-07-03, 04:46 PM
I do a lot of heroin, meself. Makes driving below the speed limit a whole lot more fun - I thoroughly recommend it...

... seems to be cheaper than this Cobra lark...

NOTE: The above was meant as a JOKE. Of course heroin is more expensive in the long term...

Roscoe
01-07-03, 05:11 PM
Of course you were kidding but heroin is illegal! The way to stop smoking is to make it illegal but the government makes too much money on taxes. Tells me they are not serious. So let's create a new black market for the mafia.

They always forget to take into account human behaviour.

Worst words one can hear " I'm from the government and I'm here to help you!" ARRRRGGGHHHH!

Roscoe
Peoples Republic of America

dave
01-07-03, 05:12 PM
Our government makes more money from taxing smokers than they actually spend on treating smoking related problems in our health service.

So for all the people who complain about the ammount of tax they pay and don't smoke, be thankful for those of us who are prepared to lay down our lives to support your health service by smoking.

}(

Roscoe
01-07-03, 05:15 PM
Dave,
Actually you make a good point. Smokers as a group do not live as long as the rest. Once diagnosed with lung cancer the life expectancy is calculated in months. They don't collect pensions and they don't drain the system. However they do stop paying that stupid tobacco tax.

Roscoe

Kelvin
01-07-03, 05:26 PM
Smoking = Tax,

If you dont like the smell of smoke in a public house then please go to the room in that pub which is allocated for non smokers, restrants - dont like the smell ? there are plenty that dont allow smoking at all, please bugger off to one of them. This country couldnt afford for everyone to give up smoking !!. People who whinge about smokers reall annoy me, please feel free to tar away. Fair enough some people dont care where there smoke goes, personally i make every effort not to smoke around people who dont smoke.

I sure that most people do things to themselfs that is just as bad as smoking.

And i think im about done ;)

Kelvin

GD 383 stroker

robert
01-07-03, 05:38 PM
>Robert
>What a wind up merchant!!!!

{-} {-} {-}

simon
01-07-03, 05:40 PM
let me outta here

m eeley
01-07-03, 05:55 PM
so not enough contentious issues then eh!

Dax SC
01-07-03, 06:32 PM
For all you smokers-the state of things to come....

Took a trip to Las Vegas last year with a couple of buddies-blew the majority of my money on gambling, beer and women and the rest I just wasted!!
Anyway, had a great time there, and then had to drive to San Francisco (ie from Nevada to California.) In Nevada everything is legal; in California everything is banned including smoking in public places. After a long drive we were desperate for a beer and a fag (thats a cigarette Roscoe, not an Arse Bandit)at the same time. As you cannot take your beer outside the bar, the only way we could accomplish this was to smoke and drink on the entrance to the bar, one foot in and one foot out! No I am not joking.

Luckily, out of town, we found a small hotel, the owner of which took pity on us, and set us up on her 'secret' veranda out back with a bottle of Southern Comfort and an ashtray. That small pleasure made my day!

Mark Smith
Dax 383 Chevy Stroker/Tremec TKO
Telford Shropshire

Roscoe
01-07-03, 06:35 PM
Mark,
And don't use the term 'Fag' in San Francisco!'. I was there once and dropped my car keys. I had to kick them three blocks before I had the nerve to bend over and pick them up!
Roscoe

Mike
01-07-03, 06:55 PM
I agree. Second hand smoke for free. Who could ask for more.

Mike:tu :tu

Dax SC
01-07-03, 07:43 PM
Roscoe

LOL!!!

Mark Smith
Dax 383 Chevy Stroker/Tremec TKO
Telford Shropshire:):)

Kallie
01-07-03, 10:52 PM
GUYS....Guys....guys

Why drink and drive if you can smoke and fly?????

http://www.cobraclub.com/crcforum/user_files/1706.gif

snaky
01-07-03, 11:00 PM
Just another example of the "nanny" state sticking its nose in!!
The sooner we get the opportunity to tell the powers that be, via a referendum, where to stick the "Unelected ones", the better!!!!

Ian. x( x( x( x( x( x(

Miket
01-07-03, 11:14 PM
Britons are being "scared to death" because of hysterical and irrational health fears.

Josephine Gaffikin, author of Health Wars: The Phantom Menace, and a researcher at the pressure group Forest, claimed the "hysterical and often dubious nature of many warnings" were signs of an increasingly unhealthy preoccupation with health. "The British public is being scared to death," she said.

Her report, published by Forest, says warnings which emerged in the last year included reports that liquorice eaters have babies earlier, thinking too hard can put a strain on your brain, and vets linking a full moon to animal ailments. The report also lists more mainstream fears such as the MMR vaccine, flying, mobile phones, hair dye, suntan cream and driving Cobras.

Ms Gaffikin said: "Just as some of the health scares featured in the report are grossly exaggerated, so you find similar distortions in the smoking debate." Lord Harris of High Cross, chairman of Forest, said: "With so many hazards to strike us down, how will the medics know which did us in when the time comes?"

LONG LIVE US SMOKERS SO THAT WE CAN FREELY POLLUTE PUBS AND RESTAURANTS AND RISK OUR OWN LIVES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SMOKE GET OUT OF THE FIRE.

chris m
02-07-03, 09:34 AM
> LONG LIVE US SMOKERS ...

But you wont!

:} :} :} :} :} :} :}

Chris

osgood
02-07-03, 09:42 AM
Contrary Mary

Must agree Mike, have started myself after 11 years (silly boy!) and a two year break before that, but I suppose you pays your money and takes your choose!

This shower of sh#t that is supposedly running the country made out there was danger from Iraqi we all know how true that statement was! I was amazed to see on my recent trip to Germany; which was the cleanest place I have ever been, that there were so many cigarette machines and no ban on smoking in any public places that I could see.

Eric :tu

Steve
02-07-03, 09:59 AM
I can agree that in a business location perhaps it is up to the owner to decide wether his customers decide or not to use his business, but what about the employees!!

After working behind a bar as a student, I did not have that choice, and if smoking was considered properly by the HSE as the lethal mix of poisons that it is, there would and should be laws imposed about exposing workers to it.

As a non smoker - I do not like sitting somewhere in public, and having to put up with smoke wafting around.

Miket
02-07-03, 01:51 PM
Cobra drivers beware, please read on.

As you're driving home from work on a cold and blustery day, the heater in your car is cranked to the max while you're stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. After crawling for half an hour, your head feels like someone's trying to drill holes in your temples. Every joint in your body aches and there's a tinge of nausea in the pit of your stomach. What most drivers would characterize as only a bad day on the highway may be something far more serious - carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that can sneak up on you without warning. One minute you're feeling normal and the next you're unconscious. Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of poisoning fatalities in the UK. But what most people don't realize is that the home is not where they're most vulnerable to carbon monoxide. People are more at risk in their vehicle, since engine exhaust is one of the most common sources of fatal carbon monoxide poisoning. Even low levels of this gas can affect a driver's reaction time as well as seriously impair judgment. A recent study published by the BMA stated that 57 percent of the unintentional deaths caused by carbon monoxide were from motor vehicle exhaust.

I think I'll sell the Cobra and stick to smoking.

nicklouse10
02-07-03, 01:53 PM
Most of the pubs in my area don't let you smoke whilst standing at the bar, so the bar staff don't have to breathe your smoke, and it also keeps the bar clearer for when you need to get served.
If they were to ban smoking in bars / pubs thousands upon thousands of jobs would be lost because they would lose so much custom.
I don't know of any restaurant that doesn't have a non smoking section.
I challenge anyone to open a non smoking pub and see how long they last! running a pub is difficult enough without effectively banning over half your customers with anti smoking rules :}
Nick B

Roscoe
02-07-03, 02:58 PM
Mike,

Good points. You see, when the populace percieves a crisis they are easily manipulated into giving up some liberties to 'save themselves.' Polititians learned long ago (maybe from Marx) to create the crisis, offer the solution, and as a result obtain more power over the masses. I call it emotional legislation. Here in the US we have many ridiculous laws that have no basis in logic. Many, if honestly addressed, totally violate our Constitution.

Roscoe

osgood
02-07-03, 08:00 PM
Contrary Mary

Good point Mike, I often suffer from stinging eyes after a trip in the Cob, one explanation is stuff they spray on the fields, I don't think so, it's petrol and diesel fumes which like nicotine is orderless and colorless; you payes your money and takes your choice as I said!!! Eric :tu

osgood
02-07-03, 08:25 PM
Contrary Mary

Nick, I think everyone knows the downside of smoking!! I would quite agree with what you have said, there is no pub restaurant etc which would survive especially in the SE. These anti smoking dogooders like Chris M & well what can I say, Mr new youthful exuberance Robin batman 427 can disappear up their own anise in a shower of sh#t as far as I am concerned and I would like to be there to give them a helping hand at the time of detonation!!! Total plonkers in my opinion. Is this not a democratic country or have I got that wrong (should we all go Muslim?) since Teflon Tony and his merry men have been in power!!!??? Eric :tu :} :OT

Dutch Paul
02-07-03, 11:23 PM
Welcome back Eric
Nice peaceful relaxing holiday then?:}

Just a thought

Paul

osgood
03-07-03, 09:37 AM
Contrary Mary

Hi Paul, Yes very nice trip thanks mate. You just could not get a trip like that in a brochure, Calais,through France, Belgium, Netherlands round Brussels into Germany and stayed just outside of Bonn (Neuenkirchen)with Dave Butcher & his wife of the 289 register. Met Nigel Brackenbury and colleague, in his Auto-craft Python the next day and carried onto Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Waldmunchen (Bohemian Forest) just inside - the border with the Czech Republic.

1,788 miles in total (2860 km)93.28 gallons of jungle juice (424.07 Lt's) on average came out at 18:63 MPG. Couple of Champion plugs blew out and the good old Lucas B90 starter which had only done 4,000 miles decided to jack it in in Czech land (good old British cr#p ahh!). Shipped new unit in from Wolverhampton, took sump off to fit, long story!!!!

The only difference between the roads in Czech and Southern Ireland are that the holes are deeper in Ireland!!! Still when Czech join the EU in 18 months time they will undoubtedly put that right with all our grant money

x( {-} Like the Bugatti Replicas have bar where the engine should be!!!!:9 where the f#ck the power plant is I don't know!? Thats all for now Eric.

markieboy
03-07-03, 03:23 PM
Nick on the A12 Yoxford there is a non smoking Pub, been open a while go there myself to support it from time to time.
This is my choice, I still go to pubs were people smoke, dont like it but I go there to meet friends, again its my choice, I prefer to eat in restaurants that are non smoking as it makes the food more pleasurable, hate breathing in smoke as it spoils the taste of my food.
My father smokes, has had a stroke, had his arturies scrapped out, going into hospital week on Monday triple heart bypass, mainly all caused through smoking. That was his choice!! But now he wishes that he had given up years ago!
Moral of this is there isnt a moral, people would object if I farted whilst they were eating their dinner Its my choice if I do but I dont (Well only if I can get away with it!) So its that little ole thing called consideration, think of others thats all I ask!
Speaking of morals is it politically incorrect to fart in public?
What harm does passive fart breathing do !?
Answers on a postcard to Tony Blair!
Ta

StuartH
03-07-03, 03:54 PM
>If they were to ban smoking in bars / pubs thousands upon
>thousands of jobs would be lost because they would lose so
>much custom.

Never been to California or British Columbia then?...

Would you really want to give up smoking _and_ beer!!? :-)

Stuart

mark_biddle
03-07-03, 04:08 PM
The pub you are talking about in Yoxford belongs to an ex-girlfriend of mine. She has had the local paper in to do an article about it, as it is such a novelty !!!! The world we live in ......
If you are in there and Nicola is behind the bar mention my name and you might get a free pint, there again she is an ex so maybe you will get it tipped over your head .................

osgood
03-07-03, 08:14 PM
Contrary Mary

Markieboy, I don't think any of us smoke even in places where its allowed, if people are eating me leased of all me, having been a smoker for many years and stopped for 13 years and started again!!

We all fart in public more so than smoking I would say. Have you seen those pipes along side the motorways with glass balls on; they are too let the methane gas out of the previous land fill site or the road would blow up! Perhaps you should stick one up your arse before entering a restaurant next time; smoking or non smoking? :7 Eric.

markieboy
04-07-03, 08:43 AM
Eric,
The last thing I had shoved up the arse was a bycicle seat in a vain bid to get fit!! Never again on both accounts!
Next time i notice a whiff in public and its not me Im gonna shout Eric introduce yourself and see how many people turn round!
Cheers
Markieboy;)

osgood
04-07-03, 09:56 AM
Contrary Mary

Markiboy, sounds painful matey!! If you do shout Eric and it was me there probably wont be time for introductions!! You'll probably get trampled in the rush to get out of the fire door!!

Have you ever noticed women who say they don't pass wind; try sleeping with my Misses!!!:7 x( Eric.

clive a brown
04-07-03, 12:46 PM
Gentlemen & Ladies,
Good news for all you smokers that wish to quit I have the cure - it works every time - all you need is to swear to me that you will tell me every time you smoke a fag.

You then take the cure for the first ( & normally the last time!)
Strip naked - pass me the 3 foot of 1/2 inch rubber hose - have the living S--t beaten out of you for 5 minutes. call me the next time you smoke.

Peace and love to you all.

I must say from a ex smokers persective - you guys are brave!!!

osgood
04-07-03, 04:20 PM
Contrary Mary

Sounds good to me Clive, but it has not got anything to do with smoking has it?!!! :7 :7 :7 :9 :9 Eric.

Dutch Paul
05-07-03, 09:11 PM
Right, I`ve held my tongue for long enough, time to get off the fence.

A message to all the tree-hugging cancer-free moaning b##tards.
For f##ks sake give us smokers a break.
If you don`t like a bar/restaurant because of the smoke, simply leave.
Smoking is one of life`s pleasures that, believe it or not, some people actually enjoy.
Smoking contributes a hell of a lot of cash in tax which you a##eholes also benefit from.
We have it difficult enough, we may not smoke in most buses,trains,cinemas and planes. Imagine a 10 hour flight without a smoke. No, then just try holding your breath for 10 hours, go on please do us all a favour.
You don`t like breathing our smoke? Well we don`t like hearing all your moaning, which is of course also a type of pollution, (noise pollution) so shut the f##k up.

OK rant over.

Now, just a small warning about excess alcohol consumption.

http://www.insanepictures.com/fl.shtml?0077.htm

Just a thought

Paul

TINKA
05-07-03, 10:18 PM
Paul, when you get off the fence you REALLY GET OFF THE FENCE. It's a shame you got it so wrong though. {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-}

Martin ( non smoker ) :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

Dutch Paul
05-07-03, 11:16 PM
Martin(non smoker)

Please tell - what did I get so wrong?

Just a thought

Paul

TINKA
06-07-03, 12:54 AM
Paul, I don't hug trees {-} {-} and I know who my father is :tu :tu :tu

Martin ( non Smoker ) }( }( }( }(

Dutch Paul
06-07-03, 06:57 AM
< Paul, I don't hug trees {-} {-} and I know who my father is :tu :tu :tu

OK - I stand corrected on these 2 points but the rest still applies{-}

Just a thought

Paul

osgood
06-07-03, 09:39 AM
Contrary Mary

Martin, have you changed your name to Cosworth Andy (always right!)?? I agree with Paul; as I have done both, non smoker and smoker I think the order of the day is put up or shut up }( . I think all that clean air we will be breathing if everyone stops smoking, my idle Teflon Tony will be charging for it!!! Together with extra tax on petrol, booze and Classic Car tax he will slap on for the loss of revenue in tobacco Eric. ;-)

TINKA
06-07-03, 03:21 PM
Eric,

" Cosworth Andy " :} :}

What are you on about?? {-} {-}

Martin

osgood
06-07-03, 05:19 PM
Contrary Mary

What I am on about Martin if you have seen previous posts, is Andy, as sure you are aware of who I am talking about is always right and every body else is wrong; (Mr youthful exuberance himself!)

In comparison with the smoking issue you stated you were right, now do you get my drift???;-) Eric.

TINKA
06-07-03, 05:30 PM
Eric, not a clue what you are on about. {-}

Try reading my post's again, you have odiously miss read something.:} :} :} :} :}

Martin :P :P :P

osgood
06-07-03, 05:53 PM
Contrary Mary

Yes Martin I have read the post several times!!!!:} :} :} When in your reply too Dutch Paul No 42, you said: and I quote!!!! Its a shame you got it wrong!!!! Am I making sense now???? Andy Pan-dy has always gets it wrong, but makes out he is always right; (But he is from up top!!)!!! That is the only point that I am making, just because you don't smoke, no one else should, (signed born again smoker for a while (until I decide otherwise!!!) Is this not a democratic Country with the entitlement of free speech, is this as a white Englishman, not my country?, or have I got that wrong since the invasion of Asialiam seekers!!!!!????? :} :} :} {-} {-} :v :f :v Eric.

TINKA
06-07-03, 07:16 PM
Eric, I think you should try and read them again and try to understand what is said. I refer to the second post, or are you trying to tell me that I do hug trees or is it that I don't really know who my Dad is? x( x( x( x( x(

Of course we all know you never get anything wrong do you!!{-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-}

Martin :tu :tu :tu

Miket
06-07-03, 10:43 PM
Smoking is good for you!

We all know today that smoking causes cancer. there are warnings on cigarette packets and advertising hoardings. But this was not always realised. Tobacco was used widely as a medicine after its introduction to Europe from America during the 16th century.
Chewing tobacco was believed to protect against the Plague and in 1774 a tobacco resuscitator kit was invented. This was used to blow tobacco smoke up the patient's bottom, nose or mouth to revive 'persons apparently dead'. Tobacco enemas to loosen the bowels were popular into the early nineteenth century. they were used to treat anyone who caught the dreaded cholera disease.

Right all you anti-smokers, go out and buy a packet of fags and try some of the above remedies on each other.

Fortunately we have managed to get rid of cholera and plague in Devon, so I can't try it myself.

Meeja_Celeb
06-07-03, 11:39 PM
>I'm an ex-smoker myself.........but just stand
>there with it burning away and blowing in my face.
>
>Rant over!

No bigger critic of the smoking population than an ex-smoker....

I should know, I'm another one! (I quit on New Year's Day this year.... because I had a monster hangover and couldn't face a cigarette.... rather than it being a New Year's resolution!)

This week, I have become a father for the very first time (boy, Harrison Jack, 8lb 12oz, born on Thursday!) Since then, I have become even more critical of smokers.... including moaning at the next door neighbours for smoking in their back garden, with the resulting smoke drifting over the fence and towards a window (that was shut!) that had my boy asleep on the other side!

Yep, I'm paranoid!

But in all seriousness, I'm with Kev on this one.... since quitting in Jan, I always find the temptation to light up huge when I'm in a public place (usually a bar....) filled with other people's smoke.

I know what possible damage I have caused myself since I started smoking 17 years ago, and don't want to increase the damage by doing it passively!

I don't think a public smoking ban will ever be enforced, but I would like to see improvements in "non-smoking areas" particularly in pubs and restaurants... like effective extraction systems, and better ventilation etc etc.

Sermon over.... :Y

(You see, I told you that ex-smokers were the worst!;)

Meeja_Celeb
06-07-03, 11:57 PM
Just to lighten the mood a little.....

http://www.fakefags.co.uk/index.asp?id=

:tu

osgood
07-07-03, 08:53 AM
Contrary Mary

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Martin talk about confusing the confused. No I am not suggesting you hug trees and you don't know who your Dad is. Not always right Martin, and if I think I am, then proved wrong I will always stand corrected.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating; I built a Viper instead of an AK din't I!! Eric :tu :tu ;-)

tonym
13-07-03, 10:25 AM
Must put in my little point,
Lets start off by saying i'm a non-smoker. I have two businesses, I own a pub and half own a taxi company. When i go into my pub for a beer (i don't run it, a manager does that, too busy building my cobra and playing golf)if it's too smoky I finish my beer and leave. Why should I upset everyone elses enjoyment just because of my views? When I eat out (often)I usually eat at restaurants that allow smoking as my girlfriend and a lot of my friends smoke, they like me so refrain from smoking whilst I'm eating and I refrain from moaning at them when i'm not.
If smoking was to be banned in public places then I believe the trade in my bar would fall leading to lost revinue - not good. The shortfall in taxes would be made up by increase in duty on alcohol and fuel. If alcohol gets more expensive then again less customers therefore less sales - not good. If fuel prices go up then all you people who have big greedy engines will suddenly have to pay a LOT more cash to drive, a LOT more cash (you wouldn't believe the fuel bills i get each month for the taxis, even a penny a litre difference makes a huge jump in the bill!).
To conclude: - if I don't like being in a place because of the smoke, I leave. My friends know i don't smoke so are considerate. If smoking was banned, and alcohol and fuel duty rose I would probably be out of business.

Any comments, chaps?

Dutch Paul
13-07-03, 11:24 AM
Well said Tony:tu

Just a thought

Paul

osgood
13-07-03, 03:01 PM
Contrary Mary

Could not agree more Tony well said Sir Eric :tu :tu :tu :tu

COBRA KEV01
13-07-03, 10:50 PM
>
>Contrary Mary
>
>Could not agree more Tony well said Sir Eric :tu :tu :tu :tu

COBRA KEV01
well i think that all smokers should be put in a field and be bombed. :tu :tu :tu :P :o :o :o :o ;) ;) :f

Miket
13-07-03, 11:07 PM
Cobra Kev,

Does that include your partner??????????????????????????????

:Y :Y :Y :Y

osgood
14-07-03, 08:45 AM
Contrary Mary

Hello Kev, you would not see an old chap go before his time would you???? :7 :tu Eric

COBRA KEV01
14-07-03, 03:53 PM
>
>Contrary Mary
>
>Hello Kev, you would not see an old chap go before his time
>would you???? :7 :tu Eric

COBRA KEV01
Hello osgood,i remembered my password e.t.c so am now back on the site!As mr t will tell you im always up for a bit of controversy!
{-} }(
im still trying to get my girlfreind to stop smoking,but if she will then she will,as long as its in the hallway!:}

Craig Baker
14-07-03, 04:42 PM
My vice is drinking and the residue of my vice is Urine. However I don’t feel the need to pi$$ over everybody in the pub and send them home stinking and wet. I leave the bar and go to the toilet. If you wish to smoke go outside.

{-} {-} {-}

Miket
14-07-03, 05:03 PM
Graig

Remember, smoking doesn’t kill people. People who are trying to quit smoking kill people.

:} :} :} :} :} :} :}

tonym
14-07-03, 05:05 PM
Unfortunately urine is not the only residue of drinking, there's also drunkeness! Please don't think i'm directing this at you Craig, because I'm not. I'm just trying to put forward a balanced view. When people get drunk they tend to make a nuisance of themselves and possibly annoy others more than smokers do. Ask a smoker or non-smoker which they would rather do, be in a pub with smokers or be in a pub full of drunks? Most and I stress MOST would prefer not to be in a pub full of drunks.
Just for the record I regularily get complaints from people who feel that someone has urinated on them in my bar, and you would not believe the ammount of glasses we find at the end of a shift full of urine, all from unsocialable bas***ds who can't be bothered to get through a crowd to use the toilet!!
I've never smoked, I struggle to understand the pleasure people get from smoking, but it's obvious they do get pleasure from it and it's not your or my place to say how we should all enjoy ourselves. Why don't we all try and get on with each other, accept each others faults and live life to the best of our capabilities whatever they are?

Over to you chaps

Trigger
14-07-03, 05:13 PM
Profit before all! What's good for Tony ain't necesarily too good for Trigg! A lot of people make a living on other people's suffering and misery. I think smokers are the biggest suckers going. They have a habit that most of the time annoys themselves and all of the time others. They pay an enormous amount in tax for the "pleasure". They die young from horible diseases. They pay for the NHS but are told the are unworthy of treatment by the very service they provide. They smell and make everyone in their company smell too. They #### up the decor in their homes and those of others where they are allowed to smoke. They are controlled by the big tobacco companies and the government. Wise up smokers, get a life, quit subsidising the smart people of the world, the ones who don't smoke, drink or drive, and gives us guys who can't stand the stench of tobacco smoke a break.:)

Dutch Paul
14-07-03, 06:29 PM
< They have a habit that most of the time annoys themselves and all of the time others

Only thing that annoys me about smoking is people complaining about me smoking. But if they are polite about it I will usually put my cigarette out in their company.

<They pay an enormous amount in tax for the "pleasure".

Not me - now why did I leave the UK?

< They die young from horible diseases

Gonna build a cobra. Now, which is more dangerous?
You can always get killed just crossing the road. I live for now, not thinking about when I`m 65+

< They pay for the NHS but are told the are unworthy of treatment by the very service they provide.

So, why are you complaining. Obviously smoking benefits you in this way.We also contribute millions of pounds into the pension pot which you non-smokers will benefit from because we will probably be dead.

< They smell and make everyone in their company smell too

Personally I don`t mind the smell. There`s plenty of fresh clean air outside if you don`t like it.

< They #### up the decor in their homes and those of others where they are allowed to smoke

My decor is my choice. I wouldn`t dream of lighting up in anyone else`s house(or car) without asking(even if they are smokers I would ask first).

< They are controlled by the big tobacco companies and the government

I think you will find everybody is controlled by the government(ie interest rates, tax rates, petrol prices, etc). As for the tobacco companies - business is business.

< and gives us guys who can't stand the stench of tobacco smoke a break.

You don`t have to drink/eat in the same buildings as smokers - you can always leave.

Just a thought

Paul

PS - Who started this thread anyway? - Well done:}

Trigger
14-07-03, 07:05 PM
Hi Paul, normal reaction from someone who got called a sucker ... and realises it to be true! And by the way Zware Shag stinks worse than any!!:P

Dutch Paul
14-07-03, 07:44 PM
< Hi Paul, normal reaction from someone who got called a sucker ... and realises it to be true! And by the way Zware Shag stinks worse than any!!:P

Gee thanx for the compliment Trigg{-}

Just a thought

Paul

Robin427
14-07-03, 11:28 PM
Osgood, you opened your bowels and out onto the keyboard spilled:

>Mr new youthful exuberance Robin batman 427 can disappear up
>their own anise in a shower of sh#t as far as I am concerned

Anything in particular I've done to offend you? Please enlighten me, so I can do it again... :P
I can only apologise if you are a heroin user and disagree with my fiscal irreverence, but I can't quite see what anti-smoking sentiment was contained in my original post...

... perhaps it's a heroin thing. :)

--
Drive it like you stole it...

COBRA KEV01
14-07-03, 11:29 PM
>< Hi Paul, normal reaction from someone who got called a
>sucker ... and realises it to be true! And by the way Zware
>Shag stinks worse than any!!:P
>
>Gee thanx for the compliment Trigg{-}
>
>Just a thought
>
>Paul

COBRA KEV01
I may hate the smell of fags,but i dont half love the smell of dope!!!Speaking from experiance i may not have smoked the dope but i have eaten it.!Legalise it i say and tax it,then maybe the poor old motorist could be given a break and have a reduction in one of the bloody many road taxes that we have to fork out for.x( }(

Miket
14-07-03, 11:39 PM
Give it to em Kev

kdavies3
15-07-03, 07:45 AM
Now the debate over legalising dope! now there's another argument, GO FOR IT!!!

Kev Davies
South Wales

{-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-}

osgood
15-07-03, 08:09 AM
Contrary Mary

Good man Kev!!! :tu Eric.

osgood
15-07-03, 08:20 AM
Contrary Mary

Craig, Pubs have always been know for drinking, smoking and swearing, also putting the world to rights why change all that?

Urinating on the crowd would be a bit off I must say!!! I think they call that pi##ing on your own strawberries! As a drinker and now the odd cigar smoker I can confirm there are as many alcohol related deceases as smoking & just as much damage taking my Cobra up the motorway, returning from a trip with streaming eyes and a sore throat. Eric

osgood
15-07-03, 08:30 AM
Contrary Mary

Just imagine Tony picking up your larger in a crowded pub, taking a hefty slurp and finding it was someone else's p#ss!!!!!

Talking of pubs, when taking a leak most wash there hands, but then you have to touch the door handle to get out following some dirty ba#ted who has not!!! Eric x(

osgood
15-07-03, 08:32 AM
Contrary Mary

Steady on Trigg, thats a bit strong mate!!! You sound like an ex smoker :7 Eric.

osgood
15-07-03, 08:38 AM
Contrary Mary

Hey Trigg, is that Zware Shag that one you do from the rear!!? Eric :7

Craig Baker
15-07-03, 09:06 AM
This one is going to run and run, Is this thread a record????

:f :f

Neil O
15-07-03, 09:14 AM
>
>Contrary Mary
>
>>
>Talking of pubs, when taking a leak most wash there hands, but
>then you have to touch the door handle to get out following
>some dirty ba#ted who has not!!!

Maybe if your d##k was bigger, you might not pi## on your fingers, therefore making handwashing unecessary? {-} {-} :D :D

And before you say it, no I've not been looking! It was something your wife mentioned at the Eden Project.

Cheers,
Neil.:D :D :D :D

osgood
15-07-03, 09:23 AM
Contrary Mary

Sorry Robin, wrong chap must be as you say too much Heroin my mistake!!! Fiscal irreverence, Wow yes I did have to look that one up!!

Your aviator image seems indelibly printed on my mind for some reason, self portraits have that effect on me, like a certain Fiero owner I know. Please accept my apologies chap Eric

osgood
15-07-03, 09:28 AM
Contrary Mary

Yeh man, got a lot of catching up to do Kev Eric :tu :tu :tu

osgood
15-07-03, 09:32 AM
Contrary Mary

Kev too much dope and one thinks it is Bat Man & Robin posting, not good!! Eric:7

osgood
15-07-03, 09:43 AM
Contrary Mary

OW God Neil these women are never satisfied I would have though 13" would have been enough! Its not the p#ss I worry about its the dose of Clap I received some years ago, not to mention the Crabs. Hope you did not touch the same door handle as me on our trip!!!!?? Eric :P :7 :tu

Robin427
15-07-03, 10:04 AM
>Fiscal irreverence, Wow yes I did have to look that
>one up!!

Look it up? I had to make it up!

R

--
Drive it like you stole it...

robert
15-07-03, 10:04 AM
>Now the debate over legalising dope! now there's another
>argument, GO FOR IT!!!
>
>
>Kev Davies
>Dax, 383ci Chevy Stroker, Tremec TKO
>South Wales
>
>{-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-}

There is no argument for this one.

Legalise it both on welfare and medical grounds. :tu :tu :tu

Trigger
15-07-03, 10:42 AM
I am!{-}

Trigger
15-07-03, 11:03 AM
Naw, it's some heavy duty Dutch rolling tobacco type shit. You're thinking of Backendiger Shag! Some pub Tony runs eh? Never pissed in a beer glass but have done a couple of times in a puke bag on a plane. They leak though so you have to keep putting the bag inside another and so on. If there's a lot of guys on the flight you can run out of bags!!{-}

Miket
15-07-03, 11:13 AM
Trigger

Did you not know that they now have planes with toilets.

:tu :tu :tu

Trigger
15-07-03, 11:37 AM
Mike, I've flown on planes that were toilets! One model, a Norman-Brittan Islander I think it was, had to have the front passengers seated before the back ones could get in so the plane didn't tip onto it's ass! No problem of balance when flying though as you couldn't walk about. There was no aisle, so no need for a toilet. The drinks trolley was an ice chest and the one sitting next to it passed out the beers etc. Each seat had at least 3 puke bags and the plane had no carpets ...! Back to the smoking issue, one of the greatest improvements to flying comfort has been the banning of smoking on flights. The air on a plane in cattle class is deficient in nutrients anyway so who needed the smoke. The worst smokers on planes were Japanese. Deadly if seated next to one. Chain smokers all and had this method of smoking and breathing at the same time which caused them to have a cloud of smoke hanging round them all of the time. I am an ex-smoker, stopped a long time ago! I know both sides of the story and will not smoke again. It's a young thing and should be given up when you're no longer a youth and it no longer looks cool on you but is just a nasty habit.:-)

osgood
15-07-03, 01:00 PM
Contrary Mary

Trigg, thought so Eric :7 :9 ;-)

chris m
15-07-03, 01:41 PM
We all know smoking kills you, but these guys are even dumber ...

http://www.darwinawards.com/

(and a lot funnier) {-}

Chris

G.D. Chevy 350

osgood
15-07-03, 10:20 PM
Contrary Mary

Yes Chris we all know that smoking evidently kills you, its on every packet in very large letters!!! But please do us all a favor; your constant winging is killing me too, far quicker than smoking ever would going on and on, play another tune and belt up!! What I am trying to say is; p#ss in the pot or get off it chap!!!! regards Eric. :} :} :} {-} {-} {-}

COBRA KEV01
15-07-03, 11:50 PM
>This one is going to run and run, Is this thread a
>record????
>
>:f :f

COBRA KEV01
Come on guys we are nearly on 100 postings,keep up the good work.!
As far as im concerned dope and a good shag,are always a good thing at any time of the day or night!

kdavies3
16-07-03, 07:39 AM
I haven't smoked tobacco for 20 years now, but the odd joint well thats another story (haven't done that for a long time either)
Is passive smoking the same if it's a joint?
To that I don't object.

Kev Davies
South Wales

:tu :tu :tu :tu

Legalise it now !!! But don't go driving your Cobra because you think you can fly. {-}

chris m
16-07-03, 08:24 AM
Like I said - A lot funnier.

Neil O
16-07-03, 09:16 AM
>This one is going to run and run, Is this thread a
>record????
>
There was one of about 108 posts that Dave Brookes started by saying
'FORD ENGINES ARE CRAP !!'
Oops, now I've said it as well.

As far as smoking goes, I am an ex-smoker (40 a day). I gave up about 13 years ago and have saved a small fortune. Spent said fortune on a Cobra!
I am not bothered by others smoking except in confined spaces like lifts, planes, cars with roof, etc. Smoking in pubs is not a problem, as it masks the smell of the girlfriend's perfume (don't tell the wife).}( I am a firm believer in the saying 'each to his own', so if you want to smoke, carry on! :D
Cheers,
Neil.

Miket
16-07-03, 09:57 AM
Neil

Well said, I wish more of these ex smokers had the same attitude instead of trying to ram there anti smoking opinions down our throats all the time.

If I choose to kill myself prematurely, then thats my decision.

osgood
16-07-03, 10:23 AM
Contrary Mary

Neil well said, as Mike has suggested I think the hate need for ex smokers has to be in place to stop them smoking again, thats fine by me; just don't keep winging and winning on to us smokers or reborn smokers!! Eric :} ;-)

Miket
16-07-03, 10:42 AM
Just had to get the 100th post in.

Well done for starting it Robert.

Trigger
16-07-03, 11:20 AM
Steady on Mike, don't get too excited about getting the 100th post in, you might have a seizure, you being a smoker an' all!

And as far as reformed smokers having a hate thing to keep them off the weed well it's probably true to begin with. Everything that can help. Some people use patches, some eat to compensate others HATE. When the craving's licked though the compensations can stop. But not the hate. That has to be absolute. Smokings an unpleasant habit that leaves the user under the control of the pushers and their backers. The tobacco companies and the government. Wise up smokers, get a life and spend your money on tangible things not stuff that goes up in smoke ... except fuel in the cobra of course! Second cup of coffee coming up now. Will really have to cut that back to one before noon.}(

Craig Baker
16-07-03, 11:26 AM
Just to keep this going to 200, How many smokers would give up if they could, and how many would continue to smoke as they enjoy it?

:f :f

Miket
16-07-03, 11:28 AM
Trigger

Yes, cut back on the coffee and start smoking, read the article.

We questioned 369 patients with histologically proved cancer of the pancreas and 644 control patients about their use of tobacco, alcohol, tea, and coffee. There was a weak positive association between pancreatic cancer and cigarette smoking, but we found no association with use of cigars, pipe tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or tea. A strong association between coffee consumption and pancreatic cancer was evident in both sexes. The association was not affected by controlling for cigarette use. For the sexes combined, there was a significant dose-response relation (P approximately 0.001); after adjustment for cigarette smoking, the relative risk associated with drinking up to two cups of coffee per day was 1.8 (95% confidence limits, 1.0 to 3.0), and that with three or more cups per day was 2.7 (1.6 to 4.7). This association should be evaluated with other data; if it reflects a causal relation between coffee drinking and pancreatic cancer, coffee use might account for a substantial proportion of the cases of this disease.

robert
16-07-03, 11:31 AM
I say keep smoking, as they do pay my wages. :tu :tu :tu :tu

I am also doing my bit and will keep smoking until I see fit to stop, until then whatever anyone says to me will make ABSOLUTELY no difference whatsoever.

Lots of love

Chimney!!!

Miket
16-07-03, 11:38 AM
Craig.

I'd give it up tomorrow if I could, in fact I give up every night and start again in the morning.

There's only one way to stop people smoking and thats to stop making them, even as a smoker I would vote for a total ban on there production.

I might get total withdrawal symptoms, but it would stop future generations from getting hooked on the dreaded weed.

Trigger
16-07-03, 11:41 AM
Thanks for that Mike. Sound info there. I do try to limit my coffee to 2 cups per day. Rest of the day I drink weak tea with no milk or sugar, maybe up to 6 cups. Because of my work routine I don't drink for 6 months of the year so when I do I feel I'm not over-indulging and of course I don't smoke! So looking at the article again I would say I'm doing not bad. However it does say there seems to be a link with smoking and that type of cancer. It certainly doesn't say smoking is ok. Oh boy I've got this second cuppa on the go now and it's nearly as good as the first. Not quite though, like the cigarettes smoked during the day can't beat the head spinning hit of the first fag of the day! Gotta get ready for work now, another bad habit that needs to be kicked. I'm working on that though. Be watching this afternoon.:tu

Craig Baker
16-07-03, 11:49 AM
Mike,
I was on 40 a day up until 6 years ago. The birth of my son changed my mind for ever. My mother inlaw still smokes 10 a day after having 1/3 of a lung removed. My father inlaw gave up he was on 80 a day, after seeing what she went through. He still keeps a pack in the draw just in case.

:tu :tu :tu

osgood
16-07-03, 08:00 PM
Contrary Mary

Trigg, never mind the going up in smoke, (Tangible things!) as you say the Cobra fuel!! Also all those meals you eat in restaurants & red wine just disappearing into the toilet area!!

Your Mrs smokes a lot, and just think of the money you spend on her keeping her happy as we all do (Brownie points!)!! Eric

;-)

osgood
16-07-03, 08:04 PM
Contrary Mary

Craig, as a smoker that has given it up for 11 years, now just started having the occasional cigar, I will quite when I am ready Eric.:)

osgood
16-07-03, 08:08 PM
Contrary Mary

Good point Mike, as I understand it Tea drinkers in Wales stand a 68% of getting cancer over and above the norm; must be something to do with the Sheep & green wellies!! Eric ;-) :7

osgood
16-07-03, 08:10 PM
Contrary Mary

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting!! Eric :9 :9

osgood
16-07-03, 08:14 PM
Contrary Mary

Take note Trigg, tea drinkers in Wales, dont look good mate!!! Eric :9

osgood
16-07-03, 08:16 PM
Contrary Mary

Craig your mother-in-law is a fine woman!!! Eric.

COBRA KEV01
16-07-03, 09:47 PM
>Trigger
>
>Yes, cut back on the coffee and start smoking, read the
>article.
>
>************************************************** ****************
>
>We questioned 369 patients with histologically proved cancer
>of the pancreas and 644 control patients about their use of
>tobacco, alcohol, tea, and coffee. There was a weak positive
>association between pancreatic cancer and cigarette smoking,
>but we found no association with use of cigars, pipe tobacco,
>alcoholic beverages, or tea. A strong association between
>coffee consumption and pancreatic cancer was evident in both
>sexes. The association was not affected by controlling for
>cigarette use. For the sexes combined, there was a significant
>dose-response relation (P approximately 0.001); after
>adjustment for cigarette smoking, the relative risk associated
>with drinking up to two cups of coffee per day was 1.8 (95%
>confidence limits, 1.0 to 3.0), and that with three or more
>cups per day was 2.7 (1.6 to 4.7). This association should be
>evaluated with other data; if it reflects a causal relation
>between coffee drinking and pancreatic cancer, coffee use
>might account for a substantial proportion of the cases of
>this disease.

MIKET
you really are a mind of imformation or is it that you lead such a dull existance that you have nothing better to do than to post dissitations.!!!!!
just a thought mate!!

Miket
16-07-03, 10:27 PM
>MIKET
>you really are a mind of imformation (INFORMATION) or is it that you lead such a dull existance (EXISTENCE) that you have nothing better to do than to post dissitations.!!!!!(DISSERTATIONS)

>just a thought mate!!

Kevin, at least with my so called dull existence, I have managed to learn to spell.

:Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y

osgood
16-07-03, 10:28 PM
Contrary Mary

OOOOWWWW Mike, that was below the belt mate!!! Trigg lay off the coffee mate! Eric.

Miket
16-07-03, 10:34 PM
Eric

Yes, good isn't it, but I have to keep him in check from time to time or he gets to big for his boots.

He's got broad shoulders, not like somebody else we know.

Miket
16-07-03, 11:18 PM
Kevin

You don't know the other side of my life before retirement, some of the more usual sociology studies topics that I have been asked to write essays and dissertations about include - Introduction to Sociology, Social Theory, Social Change in Contemporary Society, Studying Society, The Politics of Crime Control, Sociology at Work, Sociological Analysis, and Social Psychology. Essays and Dissertations are also regularly written on topics such as Social Divisions of Welfare, Gender & Sexuality, The State, Society & Drug Use Sociology of European Societies, Sociology of Urban Problems, and Core Concepts in Social Theory.

Other areas that I have written include the modules of Social Policy and Social Issues, British & European Economic & Social History, Key Thinkers in Sociology, Crime & Deviance, Comparing Welfare States, Criminal Justice & Social Control, Sociology of Development, Sociology of Business Crime, and Education & Social Change in Modern Britain.

Now what do you want to know?

:OT :OT :OT :OT

graham
16-07-03, 11:28 PM
Night night!!

GM

Trigger
16-07-03, 11:38 PM
So Mike, what facet of society made you into a smoker? What caused your anti-social behaviour? Was a social thing or a society thing or is it in your genes? Wasn't because you like it as you say you want to give up. I bet it all started while you were working on the essay or dissertation on "Social Divisions of Welfare, Gender & Sexuality" Made you feel insecure so you turned to fags for solace and reassurance! And anyway if your such an accomplished writer how come you know about IESpellcheck?!!{-} :P ;)

Miket
16-07-03, 11:43 PM
Trigger

:tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

Good night:Y :Y :Y

osgood
17-07-03, 08:00 AM
Contrary Mary

:7 :7 :7 :7 :tu :9 Eric.

osgood
17-07-03, 08:07 AM
Contrary Mary

Had to chuckle Rob, Doctors and Nurses are the biggest offenders when it comes to smoking Eric :7

COBRA KEV01
17-07-03, 04:40 PM
Doctors and nurses,now there's a topic of conversation!
miket,why dont you stick your DISSERTATIONS up your ******* arse.!
you little **** loving homosexual.
miket more like bloody quentin crisp.
remember i still owe you a tenner,so careful with the return insults!

Miket
17-07-03, 05:49 PM
£10 plus interest.

I don't want 2 off those white fiver's you've still got in you wallet.

Might be to deep for you that one Kev.

Trigger
17-07-03, 06:23 PM
Doctors and nurses angle eh Eric? I read some bad news and some good news on the BBC Health website. Apparently smokers tend to get a build up of carcinogens from tobacco smoke in their prostates which often leads to prostate cancer. That's the bad news obviously. The good news is these harmful substances can be purged by jacking-off. The more frequent the better as the prostate is flushed out during ejaculation. Question is, I wonder if you could get it done on the NHS?{-} :tu

COBRA KEV01
17-07-03, 11:27 PM
miket
you were going on about my spelling earlier,well what about yours, your is spelt with a t on the end not YOU.
i mean thats primary school stuff aint it mate:OT :v :v :v :tu

Dutch Paul
17-07-03, 11:53 PM
You can even spell "your" with an "r" on the end:}

Just a thought

Paul

Roscoe
18-07-03, 01:52 PM
Speaking of homosexuals: Why is it that their behaviour contributes to a major source of the spread of AIDS (which incurs enormous health care costs ultimately passed on to the public) and there is no hue and cry about this? Are they a protected group immuned from public scrutiny? I would be so bold as to bet that the cost of this behaviour far outweighs the cost of smoking.

There! Now I've done it,
Roscoe

COBRA KEV01
18-07-03, 02:06 PM
Homosexuals were meant to die i believe of aids,becouse this was gods way of telling them that it is very much wrong and that they were accidents in nature that need to be corrected!
The problem came with the very greedy sods who wanted to have their cake and eat it(women as well as men) so i believe that if we want to castigate and lynch a group of individuals for spreading the aids virus then i believe you need to look no further than the bisexuals(like miket)!
Thank you bisexuals for messing up our lives in womanising you will be judged at the pearly gates!

Trigger
18-07-03, 03:39 PM
Have a look at this!:9

http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transpositions/smoking.html

robert
18-07-03, 04:05 PM
>Have a look at this!:9
>
>http://www.joevialls.co.uk/transpositions/smoking.html

Now that is very very good. :tu :tu :tu :tu

Especially the tamborine bashers!!!! :D :D

osgood
18-07-03, 04:47 PM
Contrary Mary

Mike, is Kev saying you f#ck Monkies???!!! Eric ;-)

osgood
18-07-03, 05:23 PM
Contrary Mary

Trigg, I was instructed once by the National Health People to do just that before and after the old Shnickle Jobie, but could not find any volunteers at the time. Had to jump off a moving train myself, but what changes!!!!? Eric :7 :9 :tu

Miket
18-07-03, 06:15 PM
Kevin darling

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Roscoe
18-07-03, 06:27 PM
Which monkeys are you talking about?

http://www.keno.org/rock_images/monkees.jpg http://chimp.kribb.re.kr/~www/chimp_image/08.jpg

Roscoe

Jveness
18-07-03, 06:28 PM
Ha Ha, try this one.

http://www.cobraclub.com/crcforum/user_files/1798.jpg

osgood
19-07-03, 07:59 AM
Contrary Mary

Yes Mike, I saw him trying to pass those off at The Eden Project!!!!:7 Obviously did not work as he only had a cup of tea all day. I thought the Moths were part of the project but found out they were out of Kev's wallet some species have been extinct since 1940!!! ;-) Eric.

COBRA KEV01
20-07-03, 09:47 PM
Lying Bastard!!!!!!!!

osgood
21-07-03, 08:35 AM
Contrary Mary

OOOOOWWW!!!! Kev bit strong mate. Come on now you know I'm not telling Porkies go on admit it, you know you want to!! Eric. ;-) :7