PDA

View Full Version : Right, me old m(f)uckers! Lets sort this sh*t out!!!!!!

skid
09-10-03, 08:54 PM
Guys,

As 'the' issue has splintered shot gun style over many posts, I want to bring it together, tidy it up, and then bury the subject when we are all aware of some more facts.

As many of you have suspicions of 2 new members identities I can post the following with some confidence.

1, DT is DT (Eric - got that!), I recognise his style and motives from the Pistonheads kitcar link, (normally a nice quiet place!). He has been posting for some time on the same sordid subject and has been warned to get off his vendetta soap box.... about the same time he signed on here.

2, Si, is ....err a bloke called Simon who has a 535 cobra.
I took the time to mail him.
He took the time to phone me (nice bloke).

Please feel free to read;

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?p=2&f=30&t=61127&h=0

Go towards the end if you want to miss my abusive outburst.

Inconclusion, Joust (a PH techie) has researched Si more and sheds much more doubt on DT's claims (beyond reasonable doubt ...err.. innocent isn't it???)

Further I allege that DT is a bully who is doing this 'for fun' but could be ruining someones lively hood. He is no better, if not worse than the ars*hole he vilifies.

We all owe Si a collective apology and the behefit of the doubt. I look forward to his progress over Xmas when more bits arrive.

.... and before we kits built in 2nd or 3rd world countries, some one want to talk to Mr Lee Noble???

Your honour (Rob), I rest my case!

Skid....ded to a stop!

:tu

skid
09-10-03, 08:59 PM
missed a word oops!

.... and before we RIDICULE kits built in 2nd or 3rd world countries, some one want to talk to Mr Lee Noble???

m:tu

STEVE G
09-10-03, 09:14 PM
I for one am getting very PISSED OFF with all this KK/WK crap invading this site will you all F**K Off to where you came from and leave the site to guys intrested in Cobras, not petty politics.
Steve G {-}
GE427-Rover 281ci.(300+BHP)

Robin427
09-10-03, 09:40 PM
So which IS better? Chevy or Rover?

{-}

Robin

Drive it like you stole it...
http://www.creffield.com/cobra/index.html

dave jenkins
09-10-03, 09:52 PM
Derrrrr...When I find a topic that that is of no interest to me or I think is a load of bo##ock, and there's quite a few of those, I have the sense to stop reading it and certainly don't waste my time replying.
I respect the fact that other people on the forum may have an interest in it for whatever reason.
Who am to judge its validity?
Live and let live I say.

skid
09-10-03, 09:54 PM
Robin,

there's me trying to be all serious and rightrous, to defend the week, feed the 5,000, liberate the poor and you're tekin t'p*ss!

ha ha fair enough!:tu

PeteV
09-10-03, 09:59 PM
;)

nbracken
09-10-03, 10:21 PM
Agree fully.