PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow - No wonder we are all disturbed

Louise
05-02-04, 04:22 PM
This is taken from an original Rainbow script and there's no way this could have been done by accident. ;-) ;-)

Innuendo all the way.

Script from Rainbow

Up above the streets and houses....paint the whole world with a Rainbow!

The sketch opens with Zippy peeling a banana ...
Zippy: " One skin, two skin, three skin, four"
George: " Zippy, where is Bungle? "
Zippy: " I think Geoffrey is trying to get him up"

We see a view of the door and hear Bungle moaning from behind it.

Bungle: "Geoffrey, I can't get it in "
Geoffrey: " You managed it last night "
Bungle: " I know, lets try it round the other way. Ooooooh, I've got it in"

Bungle and Geoffrey enter the studio with Bungle carrying a hammer and peg kit.

Bungle: " Would you stick this on the shelf, George "
George: "I can't reach, you'll have to stick it up yourself ".

Geoffrey (to camera) " Hello everyone, today we are talking about playing "

Bungle: " Playing with each other, Geoffrey? "
Geoffrey: " Yes Bungle, do you have a special friend that you like to play with? "
George: " Yesterday we played with each other's balls. Are we going to play with our friend's balls today?"
Bungle: " Yes, and we can play with our twangers as well. "

Geoffrey (to camera) Have you seen Bungles twanger?

Zippy: " Oh I have, I showed him how to pluck with it. "
Bungle: " It's my plucking instrument. "

Geoffrey asks the audience if they can pluck like Bungle

Zippy: " I can, I'm the best plucker here. "
George: " And I'm good at banging. My peg's hard isn't it Zippy? "
Zippy: " Well of course it is, your peg wouldn't go in if it was soft. "

Geoffrey: " Let's get back to Bungle's twanger. "

Bungle: (excited) " Oooooh Geoffrey, we could all play with our twangers couldn't we? Let's play the plucking song. Rod and Freddy can get their instruments out and Jane has got two lovely Maracas. "

Singers Rod, Freddy and Jane enter.

Freddy: " We could hear you all banging away "
Rod: " Banging can be fun. "
Jane: " Ooooh yes, and I was banging away all last night with Rod and Freddy. "
Freddy: ( looking sad ) " Yes, but it broke my plucking instrument. "

Rod: (to Jane) " Do you want to blow on my pipe while I'm twanging away? "
Jane: " Oh no, I was banging away with Freddy last night. But would you like to play with my maracas?
Zippy; " No, let's just pluck away with our twangers. "
George: " Yes, it doesn't matter what size our twanger is. "
Zippy: " I've got a big red one. "
George: " I've only got a tiny twanger. But it works well and I like to play with it. "

Geoffrey: (to viewers) " Well, have you got your twangers out? And remember you can bang your balls at the same time. If you haven't got any, ask a friend if you can play with his. Now, let's all play the plucking song. "

Everyone in studio: "Pluck, pluck, pluck along, we're going to pluck all day".

Apparently the scriptwriter and the director got the sack, but not until after the show had been broadcast and several complaints from parents had been received!

red snake
05-02-04, 10:10 PM
And this has what exactly to do with Cobra's??:} :} :} :} :} :} :}

plod
06-02-04, 06:01 AM
Nothing at al, just a laugh...}(

Paul

Louise
06-02-04, 04:02 PM
>And this has what exactly to do with Cobra's??:} :} :} :} :}
>:} :}

:wewar I Spy A Grumpy Old Sod. . .

Purple AK
06-02-04, 04:34 PM
No! Thats Me {-}
:tu :tu

red snake
06-02-04, 06:09 PM
No that'll be me, well, not grumpy but just peed off with non-Cobra crap thats put up on this site. If you want to tell jokes, fine, get Robert to organise a 'jokes' forum but lets keep this forum for Cobra related stuff shall we. With respect Louise, all you ever generally put up on this forum is jokes and other rubbish we can read in the newspapers.:f

daxv8man
06-02-04, 07:09 PM
I see people have different views on what the site should be used for. I don't use the forum much anymore as it has lost the original purpose of informing others on thier cobra related questions. As mentioned to me recently a member stated that "I don't go on there anymore they are a load of muppets". Not my quote but i do understand.

Graham from the Essex /Herts/London cobra area
:(

Dutch Paul
06-02-04, 07:56 PM
This subject has come up before.
If you look on the front page of the forum there is a topic called....

The Cockpit
The forum for any ranting, off topic stuff and anything else you want to get off your chest

I would suggest that all off topic posts be posted there.

Louise
06-02-04, 08:08 PM
>No that'll be me, well, not grumpy but just peed off with
>non-Cobra crap thats put up on this site. If you want to tell
>jokes, fine, get Robert to organise a 'jokes' forum but lets
>keep this forum for Cobra related stuff shall we. With respect
>Louise, all you ever generally put up on this forum is jokes
>and other rubbish we can read in the newspapers.:f

I follow Cobra related issues with great interest, however I do not contribute to many of those topics as I have yet to gain the knowledge, and neither do I own my own Cobra x(

I post jokes and other light hearted items because that is my personality. . . I enjoy a laugh :P
If you folks wish to restrict "General Discussion" to Cobra related items, then that is fair enough.

Louise :sm

Philip
06-02-04, 10:22 PM
Louise,
I have been a member of this forum for quite some time and whilst I realise its up to me whether I go onto a forum or not as its upto you what you put onto a forum, but just because you arnt capable of contributing into the technical stuff that doesnt mean you have to bog the forum down with meaningless trash like this! If you feel its OK to push some genuine threads off the list all for the sake of a dreadfull joke then you carry on, but surely your not doing anyone any favours? Like I said, its up to you! All your doing is driving people away that can actually contribute to the forum and that will make this forum even worse than it is now!
I think the Policeman thread has proven my point, just remember this forum, like all others, needs people to contribute to it in a technical capacity, without them there is no forum!!
As for being grumpy or old, well if 35 is old then Im old, and if you knew anything about me at all, youd know that I aint grumpy, only when Im working nights,
Phil:v

Purple AK
06-02-04, 10:34 PM
Philip & Red Snake
Chill!!!! :tu
The intro page to the site says "Membership is split between Cobra Replica owners, people who are currently building a cobra and those who are just interested in the cobra marque." Hence my post re: Fiero Owners. Life is just to short to get worked up about other peoples opinions/sense of humour!!
Cheers

Philip
06-02-04, 10:38 PM
Yep Im chilling, just hope they dont drive too many more people away.
Phil