PDA

View Full Version : Speeding Policemen. . . Cobra related, ohhhh yes it is!...

Louise
06-02-04, 09:11 PM
NOT :OT . . .

"Four youths from Canberra, Australia pulled off a trick of breathtaking
bravado in order to gain revenge on a mobile speed camera van operating
in the area. Three of the group approached the van and distracted the
operator's attention by asking a series of questions about how the
equipment worked and how many cars* (oh, sorry, I mean *Cobras) the operator could catch in a day.

Meanwhile, the fourth musketeer sneaked to the front of the van and
unscrewed its numberplate. After bidding the van operator goodbye, the
friends returned home, fixed the number plate to their car* (correction, *Cobra) and drove
through the camera's radar at high speed - 17 times.

As a result, the automated billing system issued 17 speeding tickets to itself.

Go Aussies!!"

Soooo, are the Grumpy Old Sods amongst you happier now?! }(

Goodnight :tu

Louise :-;

Purple AK
06-02-04, 09:20 PM
Louise :tu
Hell hath no fury like awoman scorned {-} {-}
Cheers

red snake
06-02-04, 09:41 PM
It just goes to show doesn't it, exactly what was mentioned on the 'other' posting - the place has just too many muppets wanting to tell jokes.

Well thats enough for me, won't bother using the site again. Hope you are pleased with yourself.

TINKA
06-02-04, 09:57 PM
Hi Red Snake, this section is for general topics, so surely you can't object to the odd joke. After all, there is nowhere else to post them, and we all like a good joke now and then.

Rob not sure if this has been asked before, but if people are not happy with jokes in this section, what is the chance for a joke section. :} :} :} :} :} :} :}

Martin :tu :tu :tu :tu

simon
06-02-04, 10:03 PM
Red Snake,

We are like a community here, although a lot of us have never met, I like to think I've got friends on this forum. If you had any friends (doesn't seem likely), you'd know that one of the things they do is share jokes with each other.
I'm not sure what the other comment of "the place has just too many muppets wanting to tell jokes" is all about, Have I missed something? but the comment "won't bother using the site again"..... well, I don't think any of us will lose any sleep over it.
Good ridance.

Simon

Miket
06-02-04, 10:04 PM
Red Snake

If your are being serious, which I presume you are, through lack of smileys, you have done us all a favour by not using the site again.

No loss to us lot.

simon
06-02-04, 10:05 PM
PPS, don't you just love it when people throw their toys out of their pram{-} {-} {-} {-}

TINKA
06-02-04, 10:07 PM
Mike, thats a big improvement over Blair {-} {-} {-} {-}

Miket
06-02-04, 10:12 PM
>Hi Red Snake, this section is for general topics, so surely
>you can't object to the odd joke. After all, there is nowhere
>else to post them, and we all like a good joke now and then.
>
>Rob not sure if this has been asked before, but if people are
>not happy with jokes in this section, what is the chance for a
>joke section. :} :} :} :} :} :} :}
>
>
>Martin :tu :tu :tu :tu

Martin

I know your a nice guy and you are trying to keep the peace, but why should everything change for pillocks like this.

If I don't want to read a joke, I just delete it, simple isn't it

Miket
06-02-04, 10:19 PM
Martin

I've tried to get an animated GIF of Jordan, but can't find one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPSSSSSS, better delete this, as I might offend somebody with all this dribble.

To late, times run out.

:OT :OT :OT :OT :OT :OT

TINKA
06-02-04, 10:24 PM
Sorry Mike, not talking to you any more}( }( }( }( }( }( That is ALL the toys just gone out of my pram.:-; :-; :-; :-; :-;

UUUUMMMM now Jordan thats another subject {-} {-} {-} {-}

Better go Helen is in the room :wewar :wewar :wewar :wewar

Purple AK
06-02-04, 10:28 PM
Martin
Whats that got to do with Cobras }( }(
Sorry Sense of humour lapse
{-} {-}
Cheers (Muppet)

plod
06-02-04, 11:34 PM
Hey Red Snake,

Your contribution seems unremarkable so far having been a member all the time you have with erm.. a few posts..

Everyone posts a funny here now and again. There's posts on here that I dont look at and would never look at. I am no spanner head. I think Louise and the team do a great job making the site what it is. I mean we cant all look the same, be the same, do the same, act the same, at the same time. How interesting would that be?

I know it says cobra related but things always get stretched. I have taken advice on this site about computer viruses, insurance companies, dream holidays and even where I might buy a dog from. Cobra related? NO! Was it useful in saving me money time and helping me and others out? DAM RIGHT.

This site is practically the internets very own search engine which we have use of. Sometimes, if I'm in need of a laugh, I have a look and get one, normally from the muppets you so politely call.

I think you've tightened a nut a little too tight with your torque wrench!
:f

Paul

red snake
06-02-04, 11:45 PM
I'm surprised PLOD, that you of all people have time to post on this forum. Shouldn't you be out nicking motorists, ooops sorry meant to say criminals.:tu

plod
06-02-04, 11:58 PM
I post when I can. But as I know nothing about putting cars on the road, as a consequence it's normally unrelated.

Being a Plod is not all about nicking. Been a while since I nicked anyone.

Why is it that when I say what I do, I always get asked why I'm not nicking anyone. Mostly it's because I have a life and do other things like running one of only 2 de dions that are on the road so there}( . So when are you on the road????? :7

Paul

simon
07-02-04, 06:53 AM
Red Snake

To quote you "won't bother using the site again" you obviously are, Why?

Simon

Trigger
07-02-04, 09:09 AM
Hi Red Snake! Well you've really upset the "mob" now! They're all on your back because you stepped out of line. They must be missing Andy to have a go at. If I were you I would continue to use the site as it is a good source of information on our hobby and interest and a lot of the light-hearted posts do merit a laugh. The members are a mixed bunch, mostly they don't spell very well and some are obviously writing to the wrong forum but overall it works not too bad. I know sometimes on a bad day you have to say something about a thing that irritates you but remember that this Blair's Britain and dissent is not allowed! One thing that got up my nose was MikeT's Pissing on Blair GIF. I asked him to change it and he did. I didn't mention his Sniff my Diff. That really pissed me off!! Mike changed that of his own accord. Thanks Mike for a small mercy. Now if we could get Plod to dump his Armed Guard that would be real progress. His Sherrif's Badge was bad enough. Maybe he needs counselling?! Have a good day ... and stay with the program:tu :D

kdavies3
07-02-04, 01:44 PM
I must admit I qite like "Paul the Plod's" armed guard.:-)

http://www.woodoouk.eclipse.co.uk/Wales.gif

Kev Davies
Dax, 383ci Chevy Stroker, Tremec TKO
South Wales

Trigger
07-02-04, 02:14 PM
Don't be coy Kev. If you like it, you like it! No need to qualify with a kwite. And that red, white and green headscarf thingy flapping in the breeze ... was that the biggest they had in the shop?!!{-}

plod
07-02-04, 03:37 PM
Hi Trig,

What about this one? I think Kevs big red waving thing is grrrreat!:D

Paul

plod
07-02-04, 03:55 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_8.gif

Paul:tu

Trigger
07-02-04, 04:16 PM
That's more friendly! What's he doing, checking for muppets trying to get on the site??:tu :P

plod
07-02-04, 06:58 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_17_8.gif

Checking for party poopers mate..

Paul}( {-} :tu

Miket
08-02-04, 12:55 PM
Martin

I've now found that Gif of Jordan, better to open it on your own.

{-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} {-}

TINKA
08-02-04, 01:16 PM
Mike how did you know I love geography. Nothing like a those flat planes broken up by the odd hill or TWO {-} {-} {-} {-} {-}