PDA

View Full Version : New way to watch F1 on TV

simon
27-04-04, 06:54 AM
make sure you wash your clothes beforehand, then when the Grand Prix is on, do the ironing. I find this doubles the excitement.
{-}
Simon

callum
27-04-04, 06:58 AM
Alternatively watch the MotoGP series - now that is exciting and not just revolving advertising. 'Fraid 2 wheel motor sport, love the Cobra though I do, will always be my preferred gladiatorial contest.

Robin427
27-04-04, 08:01 AM
I can't even get ITV where I am... do I miss it?

No.

Robin

GD427 Euro in progress.
LS1/T56/P45
http://www.creffield.com/cobra/index.html

Grease Monkey
27-04-04, 10:53 AM
Anyone out there in the toy industry who wants to make a fortune?

Here's the idea (I want 10% of the sales when it goes international!)

Sell toy 'Michael Shumacher' dolls with a box of dressmaking pins, and call them 'Shu-Doo' dolls.

Simply stick pins in Michaels arm while he's leading a grand prix, and try to make him crash into a barrier...

Based on the theory that A)nobody likes Shuy, and B) it would make it more exciting, it'll sell a million....

There ain't no replacement for displacement.. GD427 on order :) ... Chassis arriving May 8th, Body in July :(
Cost to date (Including Tools): 1529.79, Progress to date: [b]Front & Rear axle assembled and ready

DrFelch
27-04-04, 03:32 PM
Strange you should say that... Me and my pals came up with a similar idea :

During the race, you can use your sky interactive buttons and vote to set off strategically placed oil nozzles at the side of the track. Schuufcker (or any of the other grumpy ufckers) comes round the corner and hey presto, instant race action.

Its a winner in my book.

I agree with the MotoGP comment. If you havent watched it before, give it a try !

Marcus

Robin427
27-04-04, 04:21 PM
Reminds me of the time when I was hooning my Golf round a country lane thinking "Weh-hey! I'm Ayrton Senna".

I hit a bridge.

Robin

GD427 Euro in progress.
LS1/T56/P45
http://www.creffield.com/cobra/index.html

Neil O
28-04-04, 04:28 PM
>make sure you wash your clothes beforehand, then when the
>Grand Prix is on, do the ironing. I find this doubles the
>excitement.
>{-}
>Simon

Question...what is 'ironing' ????

Cheers,
Neil. :D

robert
28-04-04, 05:12 PM
>
>
>Question...what is 'ironing' ????
>
>Cheers,
>Neil. :D

Something magical, it is linked to the magic laundry basket in the corner of the bedroom. :tu

Neil O
29-04-04, 08:43 AM
>>
>>
>>Question...what is 'ironing' ????
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Neil. :D
>
>Something magical, it is linked to the magic laundry basket in
>the corner of the bedroom. :tu

Thanks Dumbledore. :P

Cheers,
Neil.

Ps with your ears perhaps Dobby is more apt? {-} :D

nikbj68
29-04-04, 07:03 PM
Ironing. the thing I do so I don`t look like a sack of $hit. 'She' has destroyed more of my clothes that "have car or band names on.....grow up!" than I can count with all fingers & toes.

Oh yeah. THE best reason to watch the Bike racing-
Suzi Perry :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9
and the racing. :P
Did you hear that Valentino Rossi did 50 laps in an F1 Ferrari and was only a second off Schuey`s pace!
D`you think that John Surtees` Bike & Car championship wins could be repeated....they said it could NEVER happen again.....