Is this due to some mid life crisis of just fed up of waiting for the GD

Donít kill yourself no one else could manage this site like you do

Have fun

Steve

robert
11-06-04, 12:54 PM
Is this due to some mid life crisis of just fed up of waiting for the GD

Steve
Its primarily for the commute down to Hounslow every day, getting fed up with sitting in traffic. :( :(

Although waiting for my car is a bit of a pain, I just wish the Americans we are dealing with knew what they were talking about. The advice they have given on the new blower has been rubbish, and we are having to redo all of the work a second time, get new brackets and pulleys made up etc.

It is all time consuming and very very frustrating for me, Andy at GD and Ken at EDA. I am waiting for my car, Andy is waiting for my engine, and Ken is waiting for some pulleys to be machined. I will give them their due, they have done very very well to overcome some of the fundamental issues with the procharger, and what I want to do with it. :)

Rob

pcoghlan
14-06-04, 04:35 PM
Dont get me going about toys!

Things have gotten out of hand. I need to offload some.

I have decided that once the GD is finished a rod is need...a 1932 5 window deuce coupe...nice!

Paul

RichardG
14-06-04, 05:02 PM
Rob,

Jolly good all rounder - enjoy the weather! When you get fed up of lugging a laptop on your back, check out Ventura luggage. Good for speeds in excess of 170 :)

r0lex
14-06-04, 07:28 PM
just thought i would post my new toy. 5.4 ltr v8 300bhp, and big, my god is it big, the only problem is they put the stearing wheel on the wrong side and it makes my arms ache.

Paul

robert
14-06-04, 08:36 PM
Paul

Nice toy!!! :) :)

Rob

jonbillings
14-06-04, 09:01 PM
At least I bought a British toy to go with the Dax!

jonbillings
14-06-04, 09:10 PM
This is what I meant to attach...................

r0lex
15-06-04, 07:09 AM
I wish everyone would stop posting superbikes as i bought the cobra to get off them. I am to much of a prat on a bike. With the cobra it ment I could drive like hell but on 4 wheels up to a maximum of 30 mph.......officer.

I am getting the bike bug again, mmmmmm honda, triumph, ducati,,,god i got the shakes now , gimme a bike - i need a bike - just 1 bike for me NOW. brumm, brumm. the fresh smell of the country air, diesel, smokin rubber yahoooooooooo.

Paul

chesterak
15-06-04, 10:44 PM
Hey, Rolex...bo***cks to the bikes, hows that superb 4.6 goin'

r0lex
16-06-04, 07:07 AM
Like a demon, sounds real sweet now it has got a good home, pulling 300 bhp. :)