PDA

View Full Version : Sports & GT Challenge Series

dodger
12-06-04, 06:54 PM
There is a Sports & Gt race including Cobras etc on Sunday 27th June as part of a 750 Motor Club event at Brands Hatch circuit in Kent.

Any of your Cobrateers fancy going ? ?

If so we could all meet & park up at the rear of Druids Bend or if allowed on the South Bank slope adjacent to Druids at around 11:00am.

For details see:- www.motorsportvision.co.uk/circuits/brands-hatch.asp#

RamSC427
14-06-04, 01:51 PM
There are several meetings throughout the year at different circuits for this series. All of the details can be found at http://www.srgtc.org.uk/

It is a great series to watch and some great cars with people that love to talk about them. Always a good place to pick up some ideas about car handling and performance

Andy

pcoghlan
15-06-04, 07:28 AM
Hmmm...I have to say it has always been on my mind to participate in this once the GD is finished.

Not sure how much time/commitment is needed. Being based in Ireland a trailered situation is likely a must or I could end up stranded in the UK etc.

My main question is how extreme a configuration is needed to be competitive in this class?

My GD Euro has a 383 stroker with 420hp/420lb torque. It has the race steering rack and brakes so I am hoping that unless I am a complete dipstick as a driver it should suiffice?

Paul